Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Wesker's Report II be completely wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Wesker's Report II be completely wrong?

Ok.
    So at least the Capcom released English Version of Wesker's Report II is addressed to Ada Wong.
    Is there any point in the timelime when he could have sent her the report where he didn't trust her, and would intentionally send mis-information? I'm not that great on the timeline and evidence side of things. Maybe someone who knows everyone's motives can elaborate and explore the idea.

The whole Jake Muller thing and Wesker neglecting to mention the fact that he had a son has had me thinking about the relationship between the two lately...
    sigpic

The exact reasons he sent her the report are unknown so it is difficult to tell. I doubt that the fact that it was addressed to her was anything more than a reference to the fact that they worked together.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

We don't know much about Jake Muller or his relation (if "Ada" is telling the truth) to Wesker. And yes, WR2 is canon. The aim was directed towards the fans to give them more information on Albert Wesker and the story from his side leading up to the events of RE. I don't believe it was supposed to be misleading in anyway.

Comment

Funny enough I read this last night and that it was a hell of alot better than the original. Wesker comes across as human and not like Dr Evil. I also noticed two points that stood out to me as to when Wesker could have fathered a child. The first is when he said that the lab was a good place to meet a woman and fall in love like Birkin did. Sounded to me like he was speaking from expereience. The only other time he could have got laid was during the 4 years he had quit because he felt he was no longer valuable to the research. Before that he was an 18 year old super geek who would have had no time to meet a girl and after he was the leader of S.T.A.R.S. So it must have been during those 4 years, at the Arklay lab or when he was with S.T.A.R.S.

Comment

My take:

Wesker meets with Jake's Mother on Arklay Laboratories, they fool around and she gets transferred. Sometime later she contacts him telling him she has a son. Wesker being the bastard that he is decides to ignore them and continue his research. Jake looks about the same age as Sherry, maybe older. That leaves us to this happening in the early 80's.

Comment

This sounds like a job for..NEWS BOT!

Comment

I know this may seem alittle off topic, but wouldn't it be cool if we could get Richard Waugh to voice this like he did with the predecessor?

Comment

Working...
              X