Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe new short 1.5 video. this thread is for 1.5 experts :D

I don't know if its real or not.

This might look very alike this video. but you will find difference. like quality and leon holding a shotgun. Seems this build is older than the complete disc footage, I think this footage is from the same build which curator had but I might be wrong.

Directly ripped from the BIOHAZARD 2 Bonus Disc, that came with the Japanese version for Biohazard Director's Cut. Part 4 of 4.Pre-upscaled it to 480p, so yo...

Is it fake or not cause i have no idea because I have seen all other 1.5 videos but not this one.
    Last edited by GamerTak3r; 05-02-2012, 10:10 AM.
    sigpic

He doesn't have the game, he's just recreating those scenes for his documentation...
    No conspiracy behind this, sorry...
    Last edited by Upaluppa; 05-01-2012, 03:56 PM.

Comment

I did not say he has the game or anything, all I mentioned is possibly a new vid. If he recreated it that scene all i can say is. he did a impressive job and he fooled me. that vid looks very real to me
      Last edited by GamerTak3r; 05-01-2012, 04:01 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GamerTak3r View Post
        I did not say he has the game or anything, all I mentioned is possibly a new vid. If he recreated it all i can say is impressive and he fooled me. that vid looked kind of real
        I just wrote this because I'm tired of seeing all kinds of wild conspiracy theories about this game coming up again and again...
        Anyways, I agree, it does look really good, I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out when it's all finished!
        Last edited by Upaluppa; 05-01-2012, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Upaluppa View Post
          I just wrote this because I'm tired of seeing all kinds of wild conspiracy theories about this game coming up again and again...
          Anyways, I agree, it does look really good, I'm looking forward to how this is going to turn out when it's all finished!
          I understand what u mean. There is to many threads about this old beta game. Just postet this thread cause I thouth I found something new. Yeah I am looking forward to his documentation, good luck to him
          Last edited by GamerTak3r; 05-01-2012, 04:06 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GamerTak3r View Post
            I understand what u mean. There is to many threads about this old beta game. Just postet this thread cause I thouth I found something new. Yeah I am looking forward to his documentation, good luck to him
            Well, there's nothing wrong with discussing this game, but sometimes people take things to far...
            They start sending death threats to others because they think some John Doe might hide a copy of 1.5 somewhere under his pillow...

It's ridiculous what folks can come up with when they're reading to much into vague posts on some forum...

But enough of that, in fact, I'd love to refresh my excitement for 1.5 once again, it's just that due to the lack of new material there isn't anything we could talk about other than repeating things which have already been said, I fear...

Forget your average Survival Horror game, this unreleased abomination of a game is the true worst nightmare of any horror fan...
            It's a desire which is never going to be fulfilled, it's torture...
            Sometimes I wish I'd never known about this game, it would make life so much easier...
            Last edited by Upaluppa; 05-01-2012, 04:34 PM.

Comment

FAKE. If it was real, the step sounds would be in there.

Comment

Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                FAKE. If it was real, the step sounds would be in there.
                I did not pay attention to sounds, nice notice
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Upaluppa View Post
                  Well, there's nothing wrong with discussing this game, but sometimes people take things to far...
                  They start sending death threads to others because they think some John Doe might hide a copy of 1.5 somewhere under his pillow...

It's ridiculous what folks can come up with when they're reading to much into vague posts on some forum...

But enough of that, in fact, I'd love to refresh my excitement for 1.5 once again, it's just that due to the lack of new material there isn't anything we could talk about other than repeating things which have already been said, I fear...

Forget your average Survival Horror game, this unreleased abomination of a game is the true worst nightmare of any horror fan...
                  It's a desire which is never going to be fulfilled, it's torture...
                  Sometimes I wish I'd never known about this game, it would make life so much easier...
                  I totally agree with you man.

BTW sorry for double post
                  Last edited by GamerTak3r; 05-01-2012, 04:32 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

How is this fake? Seems real enough to me.
                    Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

WELCOME TO THE JAPANESE WORLD OF BIOHAZARD!!!

Comment

Straight away I noticed the missing black borders that indicate it's not a PSX original.

It's a PC version mod.

Comment

Originally posted by Vixtro View Post
                          Straight away I noticed the missing black borders that indicate it's not a PSX original.

It's a PC version mod.
                          If its a mod it really looks good almost identical to 1.5. I have seen many mods which trying to recreate 1.5 by using BH 2 engine. This mod does not look like BH 1 or BH 2 but looks like BH 1.5. All I can say is that video looks awesome.
                          Last edited by GamerTak3r; 05-06-2012, 09:25 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

I suspect that it's from video the Curator took from the copy he had access to - stuff that was edited out and the like. He almost certainly had more stuff than we got to show - if I recall he said he played for a couple of hours after all.

I suspect that the sound doesn't match because the sound in the Curator's version wasn't done - no voice acting and the like. You can see in several videos there are not step sounds, but there are sounds for the enemies and guns and such.

I don't see a reason to think it's fake though.
                            Last edited by Darkmoon; 05-01-2012, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Things are starting to heat up! Ooh, this is fun!
                              Last edited by Joehrex; 05-02-2012, 04:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X