PS2 gets a Resident Evil Bundle Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS2 gets a Resident Evil Bundle Pack

EBGames has a new bundle pack listed for the Playstation 2. The set is scheduled to include Resident Evil 4, Code Veronica, and Outbreak. Most likely this will be a bundling of the greatest hits versions, and wont include anything extra. Its currently scheduled for September 4th, 2007. We will have more details on this set as it becomes available.

EBGames Bundle Pack

LOL - Nice, re-releasing a game they no longer support.

Comment

Actually someone said Outbreak 1 works online, its just File 2 that was taken off (which is even more confusing)

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
        Actually someone said Outbreak 1 works online, its just File 2 that was taken off (which is even more confusing)
        If that's true, I'll re-buy the first one to get a good game going with the THIA crew.

Comment

Haha Im not even sure if anyone besides me has the game XD Plus Europe has no online, so there goes 90% of the people.
          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 06-12-2007, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Yeah, and we know how often you get online these days...

Comment

Actually my XBL ran out and I cant renew it Alzaire and I have taken up playing Battlefield 2 at the moment heh.

Comment

I think Ive still got RE: Outbreak actually And a PS2 HD still hah

Comment

I hope Capcome launches them all on PC as it's much convenient to be modded for us.

Comment

Actually my XBL ran out and I cant renew it Alzaire and I have taken up playing Battlefield 2 at the moment heh.
                    Ah, I love BF2, but I got rid of it when I got XBL. I truly wore it out.

Why are you unable to renew?

Comment

Its just not worth it to me, I havent booted the xbox in months.

Comment

Still have the HDD too :p And two versions of the Outbreak games... yeah, I loved those games myself.

Aside from those, SF Alpha Anthology had a full install mode.. but that's pretty much the only use I got out of the HDD.

Comment

you can always use things like HDD advance or something to play games offada hadd ?

Comment

Its just not worth it to me, I havent booted the xbox in months.
                            Too bad, man, we got 3 new Lost Planet maps just today.

Comment

Working...
                            X