Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alkar View Post
    I think you're confusing me with someone else XD
    Either way preorders are already high for 6 so the potential is there. Plus the game looks miles ahead of both 4 and 5.
    LOL Shit, I did... I got you confused with aris13.

Gah!... whatever. RE6 will be the best selling game Capcom puts out this year. We agree with that one.

I think.
    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
    sigpic

Comment

If it gets those numbers it'll the best selling game Capcom put out ever.
      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
        I bet Capcom love people like you. Fuck me in the arse, Capcom! Make me pay for it too!

Except you can't achieve orgasm without paying extra for the DLC.
        If you are so against capcom and the way they do (dlc sales) why are you still sticking around ? move on man.

Comment

You can like a game (or the older games) and not be fond of Capcom's business policy (or the new games). Forum membership doesn't expire if you don't like the latest game - otherwise the forum would have collapsed between Mercenaries and ORC.

Comment

Whats the point then ? ( ooh i hate everything about capcom ( but im still gonna stick around) makes no sense XD

Comment

Well, unless I'm mistaken, the games before RE4 did not evaporate when it was released. People still like to talk about them.

Then there's the thin hope RE6 might have some horror in it, being a horror series and all.

And then you get the odd gem, like Revelations from what I've seen, that makes remaining a fan worthwhile.

And if all else fails, you can always bitch.

Comment

On stand by for bitching, sir!

Comment

Well of course you guys can bitch all you want while the rest of us enjoys it :3

Comment

Stop trying to reason with the Outbreak psycho.

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
                      Stop trying to reason with the Outbreak psycho.
                      hey i thought you died. well dats a bummer.

Comment

Ahem... RE6 is totally designed to sell, according to some analysts:

Resident Evil 6 is designed to appeal to a mass audience. The game has three distinct campaigns. The first, starring Chris Redfield, is action-oriented like RE5. Leon Kennedy's campaign more closely resembles the traditional survival horror experience from earlier games in the series. Newcomer Jake Muller headlines a campaign that plays more like a supernatural brawler. Capcom's trying to please every RE fan out there and bring in some newcomers as well. I think they're right to say that it has the most sales potential of any game in the series.
                        We shall find out if this strategy of trying to please everyone, will work out for them.
                        Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                        sigpic

Comment

Of course it will work out for them.

Against all odds ORC sold incredibly well despite the half-assedness (and i say that as a fan of the game) - imagine the sort of sales RE6 will pick up when it's safe to assume to reviewes will be more positive (not a challenge) and the vast majority of the game's own fanbase want a piece of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
                            Of course it will work out for them.

Against all odds ORC sold incredibly well despite the half-assedness (and i say that as a fan of the game) - imagine the sort of sales RE6 will pick up when it's safe to assume to reviewes will be more positive (not a challenge) and the vast majority of the game's own fanbase want a piece of it.
                            Against all odds ? did you smoke crack or something ?? we all knew it would sell good hell i even said it from the begining.
                            against all odds ? HA ! wtf man..

Comment

It probably shouldn't have sold all that well. It was a glitchy game with a crappy story shoe-horned into a story, badly. That it's sold this well does not speak well for people's decision making process.

Comment

Well at least i can say outbreak is much better than ORC :3 ( just to rub it in stu´s face abit more)

Comment

Working...
                                X