Resident Evil: Chronicles HD Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil: Chronicles HD Trailer

Capcom has released the 2nd trailer for Resident Evil: Chronicles HD showcasing the various control options.

****Update***

The HD Collection will be available through the PS Store on June 26 in North America for $26.99. Starting July 17 the games will be available for purchase separately for $14.99.

***End of update***
    Last edited by aris13; 05-25-2012, 01:33 PM.
    sigpic

Thick as hell devs never learn. The waggle to dodge will desync the Move aim calibration making it worthless unless you enjoy needing constantly recalibrate, and mid-game you're never gonna calibrate it perfectly, making the gun attachment worthless also.

End up just guiding the cursor with Move instead of aiming it, in which case may as well use the standard dualshock3.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Might have picked this up if they had gone the extra mile and included online co-op. As it stands, I'll stick with the Wii versions.

Comment

I sincerely hope this HD collection bombs. If they aren't going to even try to put in anything new or even co-op online gameplay then there's no point in giving them a dime.

Comment

*19 seconds into the vid*

Didn't that room used to have water in it?

Comment

Originally posted by JcFFx View Post
            *19 seconds into the vid*

Didn't that room used to have water in it?
            Bingo
            Last edited by IGUANO; 05-25-2012, 07:59 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

I never did play either of these games with a second person, wish you could play online. No real reason to buy these.

Comment

OP updated with NA release date.
                sigpic

Comment

Gives me another reason to use the Move.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

Did they state there is no online connection to play with other people? I really don't want another HOTD4 experience.

Comment

I have to say, I'm not impressed with the HD-ness of the graphics. It barely looks better than the Wii versions; the textures are just as bad up-close.
                      Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

If this was on disc I'd be interested in buying it. But me without Move, plus the (HD?) Collection offered as a download only, I guess I'll pass and probably buy when it's on sale.
                        Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 05-26-2012, 05:46 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Working...
                        X