• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 6 Box Art

Link:http://www.facebook.com/residentevil
    sigpic

Can't unsee the giraffe.

Comment

Impressive box art. The unoriginality of it all says "I'm going back to basics. Deal with it". And that's great. The texture, the color, it's all so familiar and wonderful. I especially like the symbolism of the giraffe obtaining fellatio from a woman. His cartoon style boots represent that you should not take the game seriously. Have fun and go with the flow. A giraffe's energy is constant so clearly the woman is draining the energy out of him. It's a way to tell the gamer that you'll spend much enjoyment on this title.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SymbolicMeaningOfGiraffe.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	401245
      The giraffe is a remarkable animal, and the symbolic meaning of giraffe is equally remarkable. This article explores the unique features of the giraffe, and how these assets can serve as vital life-lessons for us. From vision, intuition, protection and self-expression...the giraffe has a lot of wisdom to give us.

Comment

Came to make a smart ass comment like, "This looks familiar..."

Saw Giraffe posts.

Left with RE6 ruined for me.
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

We all know the final boss is going to be a giraffe and something highly inappropriate will happen involving the giraffe and one of the RE females. RE5 had Chris punching boulders, now he will punch giraffes.

Comment

I honestly think this is a bad box art, it's the logo slapped on the trailer background... Effortless. And for all regions too... *Sigh*
            And they could've fixed the logo.

Comment

I like it better than RE5's box art.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post

Opinion yeah, but I think the steel edition and the Gold Edition boxarts were better than this one. I like the color scheme here though.

Comment

The steel box edition was certainly better than the standard version. I didn't much care for Gold Edition's box art, though.

I like the simplicity of this and the Resident Evil 5 steel box.

Comment

dont worry about the boxart too much as it is most probably a placeholder. In fact this boxart was already distributed to the press several weeks ago. The fact that they only shows it now only means there is a lack of communication between the RE facebook team with the rest of capcom.

Comment

...what does it say that I kinda preferred the fake RE6 logo from last September?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Resident-Evil-6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	401247

Comment

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
                        dont worry about the boxart too much as it is most probably a placeholder. In fact this boxart was already distributed to the press several weeks ago. The fact that they only shows it now only means there is a lack of communication between the RE facebook team with the rest of capcom.
                        I doubt that. I posted the news about the boxart almost 3 weeks ago, coming from this gaming magazine website or something. Link to the website is in my post linked below:

Of course, there's still a possibility the boxart isn't final, but the chances are slim to none.

Comment

I actually really like the box art. I love the colour scheme; it reminds me of the background of the RE4 Wii edition, but a bit darker. The purple is almost screaming out at you that "the world is royally fucked." Such a vivid palette!

And what's the giraffe fellatio thing, anyway? If that's a giraffe, it's only its front legs, neck, and head - its penis would be at the other end. Don't you people have any knowledge of basic giraffe anatomy?!
                          Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

People have active imaginations...and drawing skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                              Well... The PAL cover of 5 had moreless the same concept, just saying.
                              Spoiler:
                              Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 05-26-2012, 06:12 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Working...
                              X