No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6 Box Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's awful, the typography is bad, there's not even any kerning.

I'm still tempted to play RE6 based on the graphics of the game and the voice acting alone.

Comment

First of all , who cares about a box art ? or you going to watch the art and stare at it the whole time or play the game ? Lmao
      But i do like it , but well its not even closer to better than RE5's Gold Box art , i bought the gold edition for the sake of its beauty lol !
      They didnt change the RE6 Box art / Logo because they're enjoying watching it , they can't hold their breath without adding anything pervy in one of their games , uh you know "Japanese" , BIGGEST Example is Rachael in Revelations , she didn't even exist @ E3 , Pilot Demo ... but then they said meh lets remove the guy and add a big breasted woman better than nothing , oh and jill is still wearing a tight suite to ensure the players enjoy playing while they are looking at the ... eh ..

But its kinda getting annoying "these pervy stuff" i hope they don't include another slutty / exposed breasts women .. i actually like that but it doesn't belong in RE.
      Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
      ^ Lol ...

Comment

Completely lackluster, but... Oh, well. In the end, it's really not that big of a deal.

Comment

Well I was hoping for chris and leon on the cover but yeah..whatever its just a cover. the cover dosent make the game.
          Last edited by rehunk88; 05-26-2012, 04:23 PM.

Comment

*BOLD STATEMENT KLAXON*

Comment

It's just a box art. I don't have an issue with it, it does the job and I actually prefer minimalist designs. For example, the PAL Outbreak covers.
              See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                It's just a box art. I don't have an issue with it, it does the job and I actually prefer minimalist designs. For example, the PAL Outbreak covers.
                You and me both.

sigpic

Comment

Compared to most other PAL region covers this fits right in.
                  Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
                    Compared to most other PAL region covers this fits right in.
                    I still can't get enough of the alternating Survivor 2/CVX covers featuring a zombie with Claire in its eye and Claire with a zombie in her eye.

Comment

I will really be surprised if this is the final box art and then don't add characters or a bow to it. Either way its not a big deal

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                        I still can't get enough of the alternating Survivor 2/CVX covers featuring a zombie with Claire in its eye and Claire with a zombie in her eye.
                        The concept on that was quite cool but the execution was sloppy as hell. The art works used were the same quality provided to the press, so its low res and there is bad pixelation on them. Survivor 2 is the worse of those, but then so is the game. Lol.

Of course that's nothing when you compare it to the mistakes made in spelling and the ign mark on the Okami box in the us.

Comment

Indeed , even though i don't care about the cover , it will be plain ugly like that , i would like a bit of Carla + Ada , Leon + Chris , Sherry .... something ...

The US REmake Cover is the best though

Edit : I think the FB Page is independent from capcom , besides wasn't this cover the first thing ever revealed ? lol
                          Last edited by Mrox2; 05-29-2012, 03:23 AM.
                          Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                          ^ Lol ...

Comment

I thought Revelations cover art was kinda lame and look how that turned out so box art means nothing. Dont read a game by its cover.

Comment

I don't think anyone did.
                              Last edited by Stu; 05-29-2012, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
                                The US REmake Cover is the best though
                                It is, right?

The covers from the various versions of RE4 are not half bad either.
                                Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X