Heart warming thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heart warming thread...

I was thinking that between laughter and anger, a threat that has heart warming might help those of us who been having a hard dose of life here and there.

This vid actually gave me a little more hope in humanity on my side of the pond.
    Warning, video contains some freshly cut onions.

Yes, I think we very much need a thread like this. =)

Comment

Ah, this old chestnut again. There was never a problem.
      See you in hell.

Comment

Shouldn't be a problem here, but people are ig'nant.

Comment

damn onion cutting ninjas ;_;

Comment

When distance runner Arden McMath collapsed with 20 meters to go in the Ohio girls' 3,200, Meghan Vogel helped McMath to her feet and carried her across the finish line.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for posting the video. It's very touching to see that people stand up for gay rights even in places you wouldn't have assumed would at first, like Texas. Shows how far people have come with regards to tolerance and acceptance, though there is still a way to go, especially with legislation in America, and other places in the world.
                Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 06-06-2012, 05:28 AM.

Comment

The funny thing is that the legislation for all the anti homosexual crap is getting more and more overturned by supreme courts.

Gay rights was never personal to me as I'm not a gay man, but it was something that I voted in support of off an on int he past. Since my best friend came out of the closet I've been more adamant about gay rights, because its I fail to see why he shouldn't have the same right to get married as I do based on his sexuality.

Turns out that now people against homosexuals are becoming a minority in the US.

Nice to see change I can beleive in

Comment

i heard that roughly 60% of americans are accepting of gays
                    its only a matter of time before civil rights succeed

Comment

this is an old video but im still at awe by how well he made that speech

Comment

(Ok, this is turning into the 'Gay rights' thread, not exactly what its supposed to be. SO heres a vid of a lazy kitten)

Comment

crap, sorry about that so heres an adorable otter learning to swim

Comment

Someone did a remix of a few Mr.Rogers clips and made a little commercial for PBS studios. Kind of brought back a few memories I had a s a kid watching the show.

Comment

Proof that this kind of stuff doesn't just happen in news stories, today at work I found a moment like this. A couple with a baby and their little daughter had asked to have a pile of clothes to be in a separate order, with gift reciepts. I asked to strike up a friendly comversation, if it was for a birthday party. They told me that a classmate of their daughter recently suffered a house fire and they were helping to replace the classmate's clothes. It was just such a sweet thing, I heard something about a fire in that town nearby. I let them know how great and kind they were for it. =)

Comment

Working...
                              X