Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Heart warming thread...

I never felt proud, part of my treatment is to admit that do it and that i want to change. It's hard to say why i do it and why A LOT of other people do it...it was the way i found to make other pains to go, to "disappear" for a while...my psychologist said it was the way my subconscious found to ask for help... and as people don't care and don't give a shit about this kind of stuff is the reason why there's is so much people committing suicide around the world... i lost a few friends like this, now i'm trying not to be part of that statistic and i'm also trying to help other people too... You're no a terrible human being, you just don't have the same point of view.

The Emissary

Oh I assure you, I am an atrocious individual. No redeeming qualities. Just listen to the RPD Dispatch!

I don't agree with the concept of self-harm, but I can sort of understand why some people who are having difficulties in their life choose to do it. Mind you, we could do with a higher suicide rate. Over seven billion people on this planet, the vast majority of them will amount to nothing. Need a cull, the crops have grown too wild. The planet cannot sustain this many people, so if anyone wants to remove themselves from the equation and are silly enough to want to do that then they're more than welcome to. If you think you're useless and you can't contribute to society, you're probably right!

Me? I'm a survivor, I'm a meat eater.

Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 09-12-2012 at 01:25 PM.
    See you in hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    I don't agree with the concept of self-harm, but I can sort of understand why some people who are having difficulties in their life choose to do it. Mind you, we could do with a higher suicide rate. Over seven billion people on this planet, the vast majority of them will amount to nothing. Need a cull, the crops have grown too wild. The planet cannot sustain this many people, so if anyone wants to remove themselves from the equation and are silly enough to want to do that then they're more than welcome to. If you think you're useless and you can't contribute to society, you're probably right!

These words fill me with joy and hope. This is truly a heart warming thread now.

THIA Staff

Oh I assure you, I am an atrocious individual. No redeeming qualities. Just listen to the RPD Dispatch!

#55 Oswell E. Spencer Wrathborne's Avatar

"Wrathborne, someone has to protect men like you from a world that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong.

Um..O.o k? Been working more hours at my job so I haven't been as frequent here, what did I do now?

The Emissary

Your faith in humanity, that we can be heartwarming and caring as a species. As a whole, we are arrogant, egotistical and in need of humility.
    See you in hell.

What was that you said to me earlier today Spence, "Oh I'm not a pessimist!"

As for my own small story today, it was nice to come home and have a small collective of people care about my health and actually be gentle about it. =) It's just funny sometimes how people you know /less/ are the ones more concerned.

Queen of Blades

A lot of people have had those sorts of thoughts before, including you. It isn't as easy as being "silly", it's a serious mental illness that completely changes your outlook on life and ability to cope with things, or do basic things like hold a job, eat, sleep. The brain of a depressed person won't look the same as the brain of someone who isn't depressed. Most of the time, the person just needs help and self-harm is a cry for help. But alas, it is very serious and someone should never be encouraged to kill themselves.

Overly Old School

I didn't when I tried. Although I didn't manage it, so maybe I did need some more encouragement? Hmmm...

The Emissary

I'm relieved that someone actually took my words seriously and with genuine concern. I do mean that.
    See you in hell.

i wanted to clap my hands when i first saw this video (not sure if this is heartwarming, but i found it to be beautiful)

its basically about what it means to be a gamer, the gamer stereotype is not true, and why it isn't true.

im not gonna lie, im a big fan of Extra Credits their speeches are so thoughtful and lift my spirits

(and considering this is a community of gamers, i figured this counts as a heartwarming video)

im proud to say im open and outgoing with the fact that im a gamer and don't care what others think. i am who i am
    Last edited by Joey3264; 11-27-2012 at 09:15 PM.

I'll allow it. Good video dude.

thanks, i figured it was at least somewhat relevant

I'm currently employed at a University and my first week of working there I encountered some of the shit that I heard being discussed in this vid by some snobby bastards. Where I work is around the Law school side of campus, but jesus christ hearing one guy bitching about how he hated his roommate because he was a gamer was pathetic.

He bitched about his roommate playing games all the time in his room, so the fuck what? If you got a roommate who keeps to himself while you study and shit, is that a bad thing?

The guy who was complaining about it was a snobby twit who was douching it up so the equally snobby bitch at his table would pay attention to him.

College kids :/

Last edited by Pikminister; 11-29-2012 at 06:49 PM.
    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.

I think I met the right one last week. I have the best feeling in the world right now
    Freedom of Information.

You lucky son of a bitch ;)

You have my envy!

Thanks buddy, the right one will turn up for you as well. It usually happens when you least expect it and by coincidence, one thing I learned is to never stop searching though!
    Freedom of Information.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information