Heart warming thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

i wanted to clap my hands when i first saw this video (not sure if this is heartwarming, but i found it to be beautiful)

its basically about what it means to be a gamer, the gamer stereotype is not true, and why it isn't true.

im not gonna lie, im a big fan of Extra Credits their speeches are so thoughtful and lift my spirits

(and considering this is a community of gamers, i figured this counts as a heartwarming video)

im proud to say im open and outgoing with the fact that im a gamer and don't care what others think. i am who i am
      Last edited by Joey3264; 11-27-2012, 09:15 PM.

Comment

I'll allow it. Good video dude.

Comment

thanks, i figured it was at least somewhat relevant

Comment

I'm currently employed at a University and my first week of working there I encountered some of the shit that I heard being discussed in this vid by some snobby bastards. Where I work is around the Law school side of campus, but jesus christ hearing one guy bitching about how he hated his roommate because he was a gamer was pathetic.

He bitched about his roommate playing games all the time in his room, so the fuck what? If you got a roommate who keeps to himself while you study and shit, is that a bad thing?

The guy who was complaining about it was a snobby twit who was douching it up so the equally snobby bitch at his table would pay attention to him.

College kids :/

Comment

Source: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ation/1734495/
              Last edited by Pikminister; 11-29-2012, 06:49 PM.
              Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
              sigpic

Comment

I think I met the right one last week. I have the best feeling in the world right now
                Freedom of Information.

Comment

You lucky son of a bitch ;)

You have my envy!

Comment

Thanks buddy, the right one will turn up for you as well. It usually happens when you least expect it and by coincidence, one thing I learned is to never stop searching though!
                    Freedom of Information.

Comment

Comment

I got linked to this.
                        You're going to hate hearing this. My only defense is that this is what I wish somebody had said to me around 1995 or so.

Oddly heart-warming...
                        sigpic

Comment

hey guys, i have been going to a support group for my form of autism for a while now, and just now a new guy named Bradley who lives an hour away asked me if he can join the group. we were chatting a bit more on Facebook and he seems to be a very nice & well mannered guy and just like me he is both Gay/Aspergers. i cant wait to meet him at the next group get together. i think he is very sweet and he thinks the same about me.
                          anyways what im trying to get at is that i might have my first boyfriend soon <3 my first relationship ever! (if not that then im sure we'd make good friends) im blushing just thinking about him ^^ wish me luck

Comment

The first girl that I fell in love with, I ended up breaking her heart. Her sad face (when we broke up) still haunts me to this day.

So, I wish you the best of lucks!

EDIT: Hope that comment didn't come off as a downer. Love is wonderful but there is also a lot of pain involved. Some say, that's the best part.
                            Last edited by Pikminister; 01-29-2013, 07:16 PM.
                            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                            sigpic

Comment

i understand what you mean, this is going to be my 2nd date with someone. my first didn't go so well (had nothing in common with that person so nothing serious happened) but i feel very optimistic this time. i get that love is tough but i will be happy to be his friend if not a lover

Comment

I'm still together with my first boyfriend, we've been together for 2 years. I remember those feelings haha, it's amazing isn't it? I met my boyfriend online on some other site, and after talking we got along so well. We had the most things in common ever, he was the sweetest (still is!) and we decided to meet up. Best decision of my life, as I have the best boyfriend I'd never dreamed of. I wish you luck and hopefully if you two intertwine you both have a fantastic relationship. To me, there's nothing better than spending time with your other half, especially playing video games haha. The only thing he doesn't like is Resident Evil, or horror. I wouldn't trade my life for the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X