No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6 at E3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to see them actually go back to multiple endings in the series, be kind of nice to not know what the true ending is until the sequel comes along.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
      Though it doesn't quite matter if you have x number of options through out the game, but only 1 ending. Always felt kind of cheated in RE3 that you had the extra options but only 2 endings, that were kind of the same. But that was older technology and a different era of gaming.
      Silent Hill was made a year before RE3 and had 4 endings.

Comment

Yeah, but wasn't the firs SH game less of a memory hog than the RE3 was? Using the full 3d backgrounds instead of the pre-rendered ones as well as the SH game having shorter FMV cut scenes than the more lengthy ones RE3 had.

I used to know some more of this info like 12 years ago...GACK!

Comment

Wouldn't full 3D backgrounds make it more of a memory hog? Hence why they had the fog; because they had to work within limitations.

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
            Wouldn't full 3D backgrounds make it more of a memory hog? Hence why they had the fog; because they had to work within limitations.
            This man deserves a cookie.
            sigpic

Comment

I find it so hard to judge gameplay until I physically can wrap my hands around a controller and take something for a spin. I mean, that's why I signed up on the PS3 network under a Japanese account because I was desperate to test out RE5 since Japan and North America got the demo first.

Comment

I'll Record game-plays hopefully.
                Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                ^ Lol ...

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                  I'd like to see them actually go back to multiple endings in the series, be kind of nice to not know what the true ending is until the sequel comes along.
                  That was the charm of the series. The biggest question of the early games was not so much what happened at the end but who survived.

Comment

Working...
                  X