Resident Evil 6 at E3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 6 at E3

Capcom-Unity will be livestreaming at this years E3. The live stream is set to include 3 demos for RE 6 and an interview with executive producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi and producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi.

TUESDAY 6/5

12pm PT - Lost Planet 3 with producer Andrew Szymanski
    2pm - Street Fighter X Tekken Vita with Seth Killian and producer Tomoaki Ayano
    3pm - Resident Evil 6 Leon demo and hoodie giveaway
    4pm - Interview and Q&A with Tommy Tallarico for Video Games Live
    430pm - Interview with Greg Ferraiolo for Sumthing Digital

WEDNESDAY 6/6

10am PT - DmC with creative director Tameem Antoniades
    11am - iPad Expo (a look at current iOS offerings)
    12pm - Resident Evil 6 Chris demo w hoodie giveaway
    2pm - DmC gameplay demo
    3pm - Resident Evil 6 jake demo w hoodie giveaway
    4pm - Trivia Prize Off!! (Tons of free codes to give away!)

THURSDAY 6/7

10am PT - Resident Evil 6 w executive producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi and producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi
    11am - DmC gameplay demo
    12pm - Lost Planet 3 gameplay demo
    2pm - Ask Capcom with Seth Killian
    3pm - BradyGames Q&A with Dr Deelite and Clockw0rk
    4pm - E3 wrap up, trailer showcase and closing chat with stream audience

SOURCE: Capcom's E3 Stream Schedule - Thanks to News Bot
    sigpic

Excellent news. We can finally see a good load of gameplay and really judge if the game's got any real potential.

Comment

Next week was already a good week and this news just tops the cake. I can't wait to see Leon's demo. Not so much.. (hides and points finger to Chris's demo). Also The Last of Us is another exciting game I can't wait to see gameplay of.
      Last edited by Edsta713; 06-02-2012, 04:45 AM.
      sigpic
      "So leon, why are you in RE6?... Well, Hunnigan... I needed to right... a Wong... YEEAAAAHHH!

Comment

Its always Leon, Chris, Jake. I dont want to play the game in this order I believe in saving the best untill last. I just hope it wont spoil anything if I reverse the order.

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
          Its always Leon, Chris, Jake. I dont want to play the game in this order I believe in saving the best untill last. I just hope it wont spoil anything if I reverse the order.
          If it's optional then it doesn't really matter. For what it's worth I think I'll be going in the order of character appearance. Chris-Leon-Jake. If Leon is the more traditional horror experience then he can be the calm before the storm in my play through.

Comment

So who is going to use techno witchcraft to record the demos and post them to youtube? Anyone? *looks about*
            sigpic

Comment

I agree, someone recording this might be worth it, we do not know if they will be posted by any major websites and these demos are not to be missed by anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                So who is going to use techno witchcraft to record the demos and post them to youtube? Anyone? *looks about*
                Capcom will take care of that don't worry about it.
                sigpic

Comment

I hope we get all three on PSN/Live.

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
                    I think they mentioned having various options throughout the scenarios, if thats the case then doing different things in leons scenario should make some changes to Chris and Jakes etc.

Comment

I believe this rumored 6 player co-op has something to do with that, maybe depending on your friends actions it will change things for the other scenarios?

Comment

Though it doesn't quite matter if you have x number of options through out the game, but only 1 ending. Always felt kind of cheated in RE3 that you had the extra options but only 2 endings, that were kind of the same. But that was older technology and a different era of gaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                          I think they mentioned having various options throughout the scenarios, if thats the case then doing different things in leons scenario should make some changes to Chris and Jakes etc.
                          Really? Are you sure about that? I have read alot so far and havent seen anything resembling that. Thats uh...interesting.

Comment

Was mentioned that they recorded several different lines for characters in cut scenes if I recall, which does sound like either game randomization, or player chosen randomization.

Still, I could be wrong and just over speculating.
                            Last edited by Wrathborne; 06-02-2012, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                              Was mentioned that they recorded several different lines for characters in cut scenes if I recall, which does sound like either game randomization, or player chosen randomization.

Still, I could be wrong and just over speculating.
                              Well I hope your not. I play these games so many times it will be nice to see/hear different things for longer than one playthrough.

Comment

Working...
                              X