More Resident Evil GBC footage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Resident Evil GBC footage

More footage has come our way, this time consisting of Chris running through the mansion killing some zombies before stopping in to check on the Fountain Plant creature.

As usual, a high quality download is available at the bottom of this post, or you can stream it from youtube.

Unfortunately this clip doesn't contain any audio so you'll just have to imagine the great music from the last one

Download here
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 06-14-2007, 08:30 AM.

And to think that Gaiden, a completed game, sucked more than this did. This battle system and camera system would have been awesome in Gaiden to be quite honest.

Comment

Nice! Thanks for sharing

Comment

Hey I liked the vibe of the music in the other clip . . .

Nice video though.
        sigpic

Comment

These door sequences are looking like sweet home so much lol no wonder mikami said that it was his influence for making RE. Thanks for sharing this vid can tell this was still in development the zombie appearing through the wall lol it looks kinda hard to get to grips with control wise other than that looks like a great port.

Comment

Was it actually finished? As in, you could play through the entire game with either character and finish it? Or does it just stop working at a certain point?

Comment

Thanks for the clip

Keep 'em comin', please.
              I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Many thanks .50! Too bad that the great music which creates an atmosphere of gore and terror, yet with a small note of hope, wasn's included in the clip ;)!

Comment

I applaud Capcom's efforts with this port.

Someone dump this ROM already!

Comment

Graphics looks great. Sounds are OK.
                    How's the gameplay then? Because, I really have no idea why the scrap this port and developed quite crappy Gaiden (with the most-crappiest aiming system ever) instead.

And how long is the game you have. Can you leave the mansion?

BTW. On the movie it looks as if there were no auto aim (at one point you was aiming at zombie, and nothing happened, but then you were pointing toward a wall, and zombie started bleed o_O).
                    Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 06-15-2007, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Wow! Cool man!

Comment

@SeiyaKou - Check Your PMs!
                        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Check Yours Mark !

Comment

Originally posted by rewak View Post
                            Was it actually finished? As in, you could play through the entire game with either character and finish it? Or does it just stop working at a certain point?
                            Attached Files

Comment

That's pretty awesome. Time to dump it and analyze it's innards and rip the sprites, backgrounds, music, etc

Comment

Working...
                              X