No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6 E3 2012 Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow ! Kill me but im impressed this is one amazing shit !

Have you seen the woman in red ? Thats Ada wong , woman with scarf is Carla though ;P !
    Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
    ^ Lol ...

Comment

Voice acting in the game is amazing.

Pity the script is still being localized by Just Cause, so it will still most likely turn out like shit like BH5 and REV.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

You working on translating the RE5 script NB?

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
          You working on translating the RE5 script NB?
          We're working on the scripts of all of the games, but the files come first.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Ah, thats gonna take a year or so O.o

Comment

Was that a water level I just saw?

Comment

Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
                I can understand some peoples dissapointment. it looks like leons sections could possibly be more action orientated than we were lead to believe. Still looks like a damn good game even if it doesnt really resemble the resident evil series anymore. Personally i cant wait for this, looks epic and I love the new enemy types.
                i was hopeing for something like resident evil revelations a good mix of horror and action hope we get it

Comment

I can't even. I don't know what to say. This is phenomenal and I expect it to be an amazing closure to the current series storyline. The gameplay looks great and the crossover is such an epic storyline and gameplay feature. I cannot wait. Playing as Sherry... I can't wait for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                    I can't even. I don't know what to say. This is phenomenal and I expect it to be an amazing closure to the current series storyline. The gameplay looks great and the crossover is such an epic storyline and gameplay feature. I cannot wait. Playing as Sherry... I can't wait for this.
                    i don't think it will really be a closure in any way capcom will just keep it going if it sells well whitch it props will

Comment

Jake Sherry interview with gameplay (not the scheduled demo)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO8V4NXyMXg
                      Last edited by ElusionM; 06-05-2012, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Video preview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbjT1XVsB9g
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Already been posted twice today.

Comment

Holy shit!

I am seriously BEYOND excited for this game. That trailer was NOTHING short of epic Click image for larger version

Name:	goo.gif
Views:	1
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	401325

Also that voice acting.. O.O For a Resident Evil game that was VERY impressive lol.

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Fearltself/index/

Comment

Working...
                            X