Resident Evil 6 E3 2012 Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 6 E3 2012 Trailer

Some people may find this very heavy on spoilers so watch at your own risk.
    sigpic

is looking good and long seems like there are 2 adas and a new umbrella to intresting

Comment

Leon demo: (stiff animations, sluggish gameplay, cheesy scenes)

Clips of Leon, Chris and Jake demo: (lol Leon gets punched by a zombie. Also, Chris kept his Haymaker attack)

http://gematsu.com/tag/resident-evil-6http://gematsu.com/gallery/resident-evil-6Resident Evil 6-----------------------Platforms: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PCP...
      Last edited by ElusionM; 06-04-2012, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
        Leon demo: (stiff animations, sluggish gameplay, cheesy scenes)

Clips of Leon, Chris and Jake demo: (lol Leon gets punched by a zombie. Also, Chris kept his Haymaker attack)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPtCD...layer_embedded
        nice find poor leon gess thows enemys will be hard

Comment

Zombies bitch-slapping Leon? Fuck it, I'm sold LOL.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Massive overload of emotions. Wow, I don't have proper words, at the moment. It's a lot to take in. I'm genuinely impressed by the voice acting, the dialogue and the general tone of the game's storyline. And, while I'd normally condone how massively action-oriented the gameplay clearly is, I'm actually enjoying how intense it looks. I'm going to be on the edge of my seat when I play this game, and it looks like there might even be some good scares, judging from some of the gameplay videos.

Also, I think the concept of actually being able to play as Sherry is starting to hit me, and my heart is bursting.

Comment

Originally posted by Bianca View Post
              Massive overload of emotions. Wow, I don't have proper words, at the moment. It's a lot to take in. I'm genuinely impressed by the voice acting, the dialogue and the general tone of the game's storyline. And, while I'd normally condone how massively action-oriented the gameplay clearly is, I'm actually enjoying how intense it looks. I'm going to be on the edge of my seat when I play this game, and it looks like there might even be some good scares, judging from some of the gameplay videos.

Also, I think the concept of actually being able to play as Sherry is starting to hit me, and my heart is bursting.
              shame a lot of people don't agree with you i don't know why some people are complaining it looks good to me we cant just have horror forever after all

Comment

Originally posted by Headhunter99 View Post
                shame a lot of people don't agree with you i don't know why some people are complaining it looks good to me we cant just have horror forever after all
                Agreed. I'd rather embrace the fact that RE has gone full Action Shooter, than keep waiting for a survival horror revival.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

It looks great,I'll reserve my bitching"if I have any" after I play the game.
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Chris and Sherry fighting together (all character crossovers confirmed basically)

Click image for larger version

Name:	ChrisSherry.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	401315
                    Last edited by ElusionM; 06-04-2012, 05:24 PM.

Comment

I can understand some peoples dissapointment. it looks like leons sections could possibly be more action orientated than we were lead to believe. Still looks like a damn good game even if it doesnt really resemble the resident evil series anymore. Personally i cant wait for this, looks epic and I love the new enemy types.

Comment

Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
                        I can understand some peoples dissapointment. it looks like leons sections could possibly be more action orientated than we were lead to believe. Still looks like a damn good game even if it doesnt really resemble the resident evil series anymore. Personally i cant wait for this, looks epic and I love the new enemy types.
                        It's become Resident Evil: Budokai CoD Twitchy Edition
                        Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                        sigpic

Comment

Resident has become more action oriented and over the top but it should be no surprise to anyone. Hopefully the gameplay is better the RE 5. It also looks like there will be some closure to the story with Chris, Leon. Ada and Sherry involved so lets hope this one ends with a bang.

Comment

The voice acting is top class. Who is the girl in the picture with Simmons during the flash sequence while he is talking to Ada? Any ideas? I couldnt help but think Alexia but its probably just a new character.

If I am completley honest I would say RE5 is looking pretty good right about now. Its all to fast for me I dont want to be rushing through the levels avoiding killing everything, I like clearing the rooms on my playthroughs in RE. Seems like there wont be enough ammo to do that. Loving the cutscenes and story just not sure about the gameplay. I dont want to be just another doubter/hater so I'l take it with a pinch of salt for now but the gameplay looks pretty crappy to me. On a last note seems that melee attack is the way to go with every character. All I have seen so far is a double tap to the chest with the handgun and then melee attack kill.

Comment

OMG that voice acting at the beginning is the BEST I've ever heard in a CAPCOM game, much less a RE game. It's on par with serious American productions.

I'm not sure how to feel that the woman is Ada afterall.

Comment

Working...
                              X