This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joehrex View Post
    Does anybody else besides Hcloud13 have the uncensored U.S. version of RE3 for PS1 or PC have flying zombie head decapitation kicked by Jill? Just asking...
    After he posted the video, I bought 13 copies of Resident Evil 3 with Dino Crisis demo on eBay (all which were for sale on that day). So far I have received ten, and three of them are uncensored. It's not rare, it has just gone unnoticed until now.
    lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• You know... After the little display in this thread, I do so hope someone shows they actually have 1.5 or 3.5 and, after a little video of them playing it and such, they break it with a hammer. Just to deny everyone else the opportunity, since it seems to before of a hassle to actually have something rare in the resident evil community. Heck, was it really that necessary to ask for even more proof when hcloud provided legit gameplay, which a collector from here has verified that, while it is a bit rare, was just mostly a oversight?

I can't even imagine what the fellow who has 1.5 went through. If decapitations for a game that is still quite violent causes such a mess, I'd abhor the thought of what went down with 1.5.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders View Post
        After he posted the video, I bought 13 copies of Resident Evil 3 with Dino Crisis demo on eBay (all which were for sale on that day). So far I have received ten, and three of them are uncensored. It's not rare, it has just gone unnoticed until now.
        Can you send me a PM with a ripped ISO please?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake View Post
          You know... After the little display in this thread, I do so hope someone shows they actually have 1.5 or 3.5 and, after a little video of them playing it and such, they break it with a hammer. Just to deny everyone else the opportunity, since it seems to before of a hassle to actually have something rare in the resident evil community. Heck, was it really that necessary to ask for even more proof when hcloud provided legit gameplay, which a collector from here has verified that, while it is a bit rare, was just mostly a oversight?

I can't even imagine what the fellow who has 1.5 went through. If decapitations for a game that is still quite violent causes such a mess, I'd abhor the thought of what went down with 1.5.
          With 1.5, the case was death threats.

Comment

Thank fucking god I'm not the only one now.
            Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
              You can have one for $200, that's about what it cost me.
              lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                Me too! I'll either buy one or have it ripped!!

Comment

• Since Anders has 3 copies is he going to get 3 times the shit I got? Hell As was mentiond I was close to being banned...
                  Last edited by Hcloud13; 06-13-2012, 04:43 PM.
                  Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hcloud13 View Post
                    Since Anders has 3 copies is he going to get 3 times the shit I got? Hell As was mentiond I was close to being banned...
                    I hope not, because I do not have time to prove it in any way at the moment.
                    lostreleases // demopals

Comment

I hope not, because I do not have time to prove it in any way at the moment.
                      YOU IS LYING. I WANT IMMEDIATE PROOF NAO! IF NOT YOU'S A SUXXOR LAIR...

But seriously, I don't see what the big issue is with the censored decaps... It's an interesting find, but it's not like game breaking or something.
                      Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 06-13-2012, 04:53 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

You can have one for $200, that's about what it cost me.
                        I just asked for it, I'm not desperate or anything. Flying heads it's a very stupid reason to be acting like a drama queen for a meaningless shit that's already available in other versions. So it's a HELL NO!

Comment

• Oi, death threats? Such a sad state of affairs that the resident evil fan community has gone through. How utterly pathetic could a person be as to think it is justifiable to threaten another's life when said person has a unique item of mutual interest?

I could understand being cynical if the person who claims to have a special item, walks through town in tails and refuses to show proof. But when it is just some person who just got lucky and is quite busy, can we not be understanding?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake View Post
                            Oi, death threats? Such a sad state of affairs that the resident evil fan community has gone through. How utterly pathetic could a person be as to think it is justifiable to threaten another's life when said person has a unique item of mutual interest?

I could understand being cynical if the person who claims to have a special item, walks through town in tails and refuses to show proof. But when it is just some person who just got lucky and is quite busy, can we not be understanding?
                            He's right!

Comment

• This thread is brilliant.

Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                              I just asked for it, I'm not desperate or anything. Flying heads it's a very stupid reason to be acting like a drama queen for a meaningless shit that's already available in other versions. So it's a HELL NO!
                              I don't see how "getting my money back" is being drama queen?
                              lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Anders, we would love to share your uncensored version of the RE3 game...

Comment

Working...
                                X