Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok..another of these threads...Just gonna turn around and walk away slowly.
    Last edited by Wrathborne; 06-06-2012, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
      Ok..another of these threads...Just gonna turn around and walk away slowly.
      I tried to walk away to...Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in.
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Hcloud13 View Post
        I tried to walk away to...Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in.
        Stop being an attention whore then.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Oh dear...and how exactly am I being an attention whore?
          I barley post on this form,I've been a member since 08 and have just a little over 100 post.
          Spoiler:

Comment

Let's all behave nicely, please. There is no need for name calling.

Comment

Oh dear...and how exactly am I being an attention whore?
              I barley post on this form,I've been a member since 08 and have just a little over 100 post.
              Saying you have something another user wants and then posting most likely faked footage to wind them up sounds a lot like attention seeking.

You are free to prove me wrong with some actual proof.

Comment

Is the US PSN release of RE3 uncensored?

Comment

To quote the wise "Mr. Spencer"...

Ah, this old chestnut again.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                    Saying you have something another user wants and then posting most likely faked footage to wind them up sounds a lot like attention seeking.

You are free to prove me wrong with some actual proof.
                    Well to respond to your eloquent elitist comments,maby if you had read the previous post where I say I'll upload the video on sunday for your proof.
                    I can only assume in in your eagerness to jump me you didn't take the time to read that.
                    Attention Whore? funny as you seem to want to start an issue with me. I've been trying to get away from this whole thing for some time but people can't seem to let it go.

So I offer to make another video,pic's,or whatever people want and I get you and dripping sarcasm. So it seems no matter what I do at this point or what "Proof" I offer will not be satisfactory for you and some others.

I'll upload the video & pics on sunday and that will be that.Take what you want from it as after that I'm done with this.
                    Last edited by Hcloud13; 06-07-2012, 03:12 PM.
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Proof will be satisfactory when you actually provide it.

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                        Proof will be satisfactory when you actually provide it.

Is there an echo? I said I will on sunday.
                        I get the feeling whatever I provide will be like obama's birth certificate.
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Is there an echo? I said I will on sunday.
                          I get the feeling whatever I provide will be like obama's birth certificate.
                          Well, no, Obama's birth certificate was actually provided, and before then was widely known fact. If your original wasn't suspiciously fake looking there wouldn't be any backlash. People will believe you when they see it.

I should point out that I'm not actually calling you a liar. Just saying you haven't really provided anything really conclusive and, as Anders pointed out, you are oddly reluctant to answer any questions.
                          Last edited by News Bot; 06-07-2012, 03:33 PM.

Comment

I know what your doing & Im not going to let you get my goat, Your taking the douche route to try and piss me off on a subject I never really gave a shit about.
                            And I can see you won't stop till you get the last word...so the floor is yours sir.
                            Spoiler:

Comment

i may be new here still, but this news bot guy is an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
                                i may be new here still, but this news bot guy is an asshole.
                                lol I love saucy newbs. XD You've found an ally in me, newbie.

I'm anxious to see this new video this Sunday. I want to see how this all plays out...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X