This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
    i may be new here still, but this news bot guy is an asshole.
    I'm impatient and find Joehrex and Hcloud13 equally annoying in these topics. If that makes me an asshole/dick/cunt/fuckface/shitbucket then so be it.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Thanks! I appreciate you doing this. As you can probably tell people are still sceptical of this so it's best to try and ensure this video avoids as much scepticism as possible. If you don't mind I have one major request when you make this video, do not use the beginning of the game for this recording! Before you record please play through the first section of the game, clear the police station and advance to a point in the game well beyond that of the contents of the Trial Version. As you probably know the Trial Version is based on the Japanese version of the game and is therefore English and uncensored, please do not do this recording on any background contained in the Trial Version. Using any section of the game contained in the Trial Version, locked or unlocked via hacking, is unreliable information and holds no value since it's easy to mistake the two, unless it's done at a point where the differences are so obvious we can clearly tell the two apart. If you could do the following in the recording this would be much, much appreciated:

- Boot the PS3
      - Load the disc showing SCEA
      - Navigate the title screen to load the game at a pre saved point well beyond that of the Trial Version
      - Find an on screen object which displays English text
      - Lure a zombie to the object
      - Decapitate the zombie
      - Without switching screens, pausing or opening the inventory, click on the object to display the English text
      - Without switching screens, pausing or opening the inventory, press the PS button
      - Navigate to reset and reset the game

Sorry if I'm making this complicated but I really want to be absolute sure of what I see, and without using a hand camera and physically showing us you putting the disc in the machine and playing the game this is the only way I can think that will leave out any questions that will discredit the video you're posting (if you want to do that this would be even better!). The important thing is you showing us that you're playing the NTSC retail version of Resident Evil 3: Nemesis for the Sony Playststion, not the Japanese version, not the GameCube version nor the Trial Version. I hope you understand my reasons for wanting to see the video like this and I hope it isn't too much trouble, again thanks for your time in doing this it's much appreciated.
      Last edited by Guest; 06-08-2012, 08:20 PM.

Comment

thats exactly what it does. but a coherent response like geluda's is owed a response, not just mindless dribble that does no one any good. like " prove it".

Comment

Newsie and I go way back. The man would take a bullet for me, and I will not tolerate anyone calling him names.

Comment

Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
            thats exactly what it does. but a coherent response like geluda's is owed a response, not just mindless dribble that does no one any good. like " prove it".
            I think you'll find that everyone has asked him to prove it and called him into doubt, I've just been more... "upfront" about it.

Comment

By "upfront" he means bold.

Comment

By 'upfront' he means abrasive. It's not exactly uncommon for me to recieve reports of News Bot rubbing people the wrong way or outright insulting them.

Equally, however, I don't especially like seeing threads derailed by folks showing up and calling other members an asshole. If you have an issue with a member, please use our report function.

Comment

Well, today is sunday. Hcloud13 will post his video and his pictures soon.

Comment

It will be around 6-7pm tonight I post it.
                    I'm going to see prometheus today!
                    Spoiler:

Comment

ok,so I'm back from the movies and my video is uploading now.
                      I don't have time to play past the police station as I have to much shit to do today. BUT!! I will be doing a playthrough of the entire game from the title screen to the credits soon.
                      in the meantime I believe the quick video I did make will be quite satisfactory for many...even you mr.news bot. Also if I didn't upload something today I dread to see what would happen.

vid will be up in about an hour.
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Hcloud13 View Post
                        ok,so I'm back from the movies and my video is uploading now.
                        I don't have time to play past the police station as I have to much shit to do today. BUT!! I will be doing a playthrough of the entire game from the title screen to the credits soon.
                        in the meantime I believe the quick video I did make will be quite satisfactory for many...even you mr.news bot. Also if I didn't upload something today I dread to see what would happen.

vid will be up in about an hour.
                        I assume you mean that this video will NOT proceed past the point where the trial version ends, which would ultimately prove your claims? If that is truly the case...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                          I assume you mean that this video will NOT proceed past the point where the trial version ends, which would ultimately prove your claims? If that is truly the case...

I just said I'm doing an entire playthrough of the game. I'm just uploading this as I said I'd have something sunday.
                          Last edited by Hcloud13; 06-10-2012, 05:00 PM.
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Here's Hcloud13's video with no editing (At the beginning of the video where he explans to us before playing a video, his camera began dying so he recharged it): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysxoY-qIk4c&feature=plcp

What do you guys think?

Comment

I'm convinced. The end made me chuckle a bit.
                              Last edited by News Bot; 06-10-2012, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Congrats HCloud13, you've convinced me too. You truly have the rarest version of Resident Evil 3 PSone, I know of.
                                http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                                http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                                Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X