Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I'm glad you guys believe me...I think.
    Also I'm not the only one that has this version of RE3,I believe Joehrex found another person who has it,or did I misunderstand?

Here are some close up pics of the disc.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Hcloud13 View Post
      Well I'm glad you guys believe me...I think.
      Also I'm not the only one that has this version of RE3,I believe Joehrex found another person who has it,or did I misunderstand?

Here are some close up pics of the disc.

Thank you for posting the uncut version of your game on Youtube! And thank you for the pictures too. Can you show us the numbers and letters on the black back of your disc too. You can calculate your CRC code of your disc and show us the code.

Comment

So the U.S. PS1 RE3 game that comes with the Dino Crisis demo is uncensored. A friend of mine has that version. I will need to secure it from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Joehrex View Post
          Thank you for posting the uncut version of your game on Youtube! And thank you for the pictures too. Can you show us the numbers and letters on the black back of your disc too. You can calculate your CRC code of your disc and show us the code.
          I wont be home till late tonight,But I don't have to be a work till 10Am So I'll take a pic of the back for you in the mornin.
          Spoiler:

Comment

Well I saw the video you posted on YouTube, thanks, but I have two problems with the video you've posted. 1) you did not show us the title screen and 2) you did not show us the TV screen as you ejected the disc. Call me picky but those are the two most important things you needed to show us. As I've already pointed out the Trial Version is English and uncensored, every piece of gameplay you showed us exists in the Trial Version, it's important that you do these things because even now there's still no way we can distinguish the two from each other, this is why I asked you to do this video after the police station because there'd be no argument.

I'm sorry, I appreciate you spending the time to make this video, but this video doesn't really confirm anything for me. If I had two PS3s I could fake this video no problems, in fact this video would be easier and less time consuming to fake than your last one. That's not to call you a liar, that's not what I'm trying to say, but I hope you can appreciate that this sort of thing is easy to manipulate. Would you mind doing one more video showing me these things? You don't owe me anything so I'm not going to bug you about it, but if you are truely willing to show this to us, it would be nice to see irrefutably that this disc exists, for me that would do it.

Anyway thanks for you time, I'll look forward to seeing you decapitate heads and show us English text in the same manner throughout your play through. Also, LOL @ Love Bot.
            Last edited by Guest; 06-10-2012, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Wow, congratulations.

Comment

This Whole Topic itself is so funny , i have been laughing my ass all the time O.O
                Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                ^ Lol ...

Comment

Originally posted by Joehrex View Post
                  Can you show us the numbers and letters on the black back of your disc too. You can calculate your CRC code of your disc and show us the code.

It's to small to get a pic of, it's IFPI 5100
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Hcloud13 View Post
                    It's to small to get a pic of, it's IFPI 5100
                    Thanks. Can you also do a CRC-32 code of your disc with HASHcalculate?

Here: http://www.slavasoft.com/hashcalc/

Comment

Bravo Hcloud. You've been quite the upstanding fellow about this. While it is regrettable to see how the past has proceeded, I do hope that the community can act better in future events. Say, if whoever says they have RE 3.5 comes forward. But that is an issue for another day.

Best tidings.

Comment

Please excuse me if it was already said, but what about the PSN version of Resident Evil 3 ? I believe the EU version is in fact the US version so they are identical on the PSN, but are they totally uncensored ? I guess not, but I have to ask anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                          Please excuse me if it was already said, but what about the PSN version of Resident Evil 3 ? I believe the EU version is in fact the US version so they are identical on the PSN, but are they totally uncensored ? I guess not, but I have to ask anyway.
                          Of course! Unfortunately, the PSN version is sadly censored. When you kick the zombie's head off as Jill, it doesn't fly off.

Comment

I asked that question a while ago. I'm currently on vacation in Italy (PS3 is in Wisconsin) so I haven't been able to check if the PSN is uncensored. Are all the Dino Crisis demo RE3's like this then?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                              I asked that question a while ago. I'm currently on vacation in Italy (PS3 is in Wisconsin) so I haven't been able to check if the PSN is uncensored. Are all the Dino Crisis demo RE3's like this then?
                              No because Joerex bought one and it was censored, other people also own this version and theirs is censored also.

Comment

Very interesting. Thanks again HCloud for the video!

Comment

Working...
                                X