Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if Hcloud13's version of RE3 game with Dino Demo has a different CRC-32 disc code than other RE3 PS1 versions...

Comment

Three reasons why this new video should be considered fake.

1) He does not show us the title screen
      2) He does not use the inventory box revealing the Ink Ribbon
      3) He does not play beyond the RPD

There are three main differences between the Trial Version and the retail version of Resident Evil 3 besides censorship; 1) the title screen bares the Trial Version logo and lacks load/options, 2) there are no Ink Ribbon to be found on either easy or hard mode, and 3) the game ends after the first section of the RPD. These are the only three visual facts which can discredit his claims and in this video he conveniently avoids all three of them.

Comment

I told you I'm doing a playthrough of the entire game...but to be honest,I'm burnt out on this.
        The good thing is I might have a buyer! who's coming in person to see it and I can be rid of this fucking game and make some money.
        Last edited by Hcloud13; 06-12-2012, 05:58 PM.
        Spoiler:

Comment

Classic! Nothing to see here.
          lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Originally posted by Hcloud13 View Post
            I told you I'm doing a playthrough of the entire game...but to be honest,I'm burnt out on this.
            The good thing is I might have a buyer! who's coming in person to see it and I can be rid of this fucking game and make some money.
            I'll buy it! I have enough money. Can you sell it on ebay?

Comment

Originally posted by geluda View Post
              Three reasons why this new video should be considered fake.

1) He does not show us the title screen
              2) He does not use the inventory box revealing the Ink Ribbon
              3) He does not play beyond the RPD

There are three main differences between the Trial Version and the retail version of Resident Evil 3 besides censorship; 1) the title screen bares the Trial Version logo and lacks load/options, 2) there are no Ink Ribbon to be found on either easy or hard mode, and 3) the game ends after the first section of the RPD. These are the only three visual facts which can discredit his claims and in this video he conveniently avoids all three of them.
              He did said he was going to do a part beyond the RPD, let's wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by Joehrex View Post
                I'll buy it! I have enough money. Can you sell it on ebay?
                If this guy doesn't buy it then I'll put it on ebay.
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Hcloud13 View Post
                  If this guy doesn't buy it then I'll put it on ebay.
                  Who is the guy that is going to buy it?
                  Last edited by Joehrex; 06-12-2012, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joehrex View Post
                    Who is the guy that us going to buy it?
                    A totally make believe person who serves as nothing more than a way out of the hole he dug himself into with the mocked up videos. XD
                    sigpic

Comment

yup, you got. Spiderman is buying it.
                      Spoiler:

Comment

I'm buying it, I already have a copy of 1.5 in my possession.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                          I'm buying it, I already have a copy of 1.5 in my possession.
                          I know. I gazed upon it's heavenly glow radiating from that simple, black suitcase for what seems like hours. I was about to escape your compound with it when you're men intercepted me. I was able to get out with my life, but I had to give up the suitcase. You remember that rainy October night when we saw one another by the piercing bright flood lights... I vowed to one day return. Fear that day Spencer. Fear it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Gaze upon the 1.5 beta disc...and despair!
                            See you in hell.

Comment

Wow, this guy's still got people jumping all over him!

Comment

The problem is, he hasn't done anything that can't be faked. If he'd played for an additional ten or so minutes, and done several things mentioned, he could have avoided this...which doesn't help his case. However, the RE community doesn't have much tolerance for folks claiming rare stuff and then trying to get out of posting evidence. There was a point where it was a bannable offence after several fakes.

Comment

Working...
                                X