Resident Evil 6 - Gameplay videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 6 - Gameplay videos

New gameplay videos featuring Leon, Chris and Jake.

sigpic

I seriously hope these 3 scenarios are the ones included in the Dragon's Dogma RE6 demo. The game is looking sweet and I can't wait to play Leon's demo. July 3rd can't come soon enough.
    sigpic
    "So leon, why are you in RE6?... Well, Hunnigan... I needed to right... a Wong... YEEAAAAHHH!

Comment

I don't have time to watch Jake's gameplay but I can say that Leon's disappointed me slightly. I thought it was supposed to be horror-oriented but that's apparently not the case. Chris's gameplay looks just as advertised which is okay by me. Overall the game looks really intense and I can't wait to play it. Glad to see zombies back and also to finally see Chris and Leon in the same game (not counting bonus games and whatnot). Bring on October!

Comment

I'm rather impressed by all three demos. I like the improved combat system. Looked real smooth, especially in Jake's demo.

Comment

It was said that the demo with Dragon's Dogma would have these.
          Last edited by Smiley; 06-07-2012, 01:57 PM.

Comment

I went to E3 this year and got my hands on each of these. Sadly, 30 minutes was not enough time for a thorough investigative playthrough. Yes, Leon's was disappointing compared to the other two. It tried to build up tension but when you're running on a short time frame, you don't really get to experience a lot of the gameplay. Chris and Jake were interesting. I dont know if I like the ability to melee freely with all the characters. To entertain myself with Leon, I constantly tried kicking the people I was supposed to be aiding. I did like the addition of them being stunned a bit by suddenly light changes. All in all...if these are included with Dragon's Dogma, I'd like to see what, if any, changes are added. Hopefully the graphics will be improved a bit. Some items were literally just blocks (i.e. in the kitchen during Leon's mode a slab of meat is blocky chunks).
            sigpic
            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
            X