No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No separate ways yet. Im still going through the main story. Dont have as much time as I used to But Im encoding the El Gigante boss fight now, so I should have that up soon.

Separate ways cutscenes will be uploaded, since I have never played it at all despite owning the PS2 version of RE4.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 06-23-2007, 01:58 AM.

Comment

You've never played Separate Ways? That's nearly as bad as me never playing the full version of RE0 (well refusing to).

Comment

Well, Given how much I disliked the PS2 version for various reasons and while playing through it I lost about 4 hours of progress thanks to a power outage I just lost all taste to go through the game again. I swore to eventually revisit it but I can probably push that back even more now thanks to the Wii version having it all

Comment

Sadly All versions of Reisdent Evil Remake are censored. Isn't there some uncensored versions?

Comment

What do you mean censored?

Comment

The Hunter cuts off your head, but it stays intact.

Comment

I'm serious! How can I find or make it uncensored?

Comment

Originally posted by Prime Blue
                  Infiltrate the Capcom HQ and get it. Don't forget to steal the source code.
                  What is Capcom HQ?

Comment

CAPCOMHQ == CAPCOM Headquarters which is located in Osaka, Japan.
                    I'm a blackstar.

Comment

"Infiltrate the Capcom HQ and get it. Don't forget to steal the source code."? That's against the law.
                      Last edited by Guest; 06-27-2007, 08:10 AM.

Comment

only if your caught

Comment

Seriously. How can I find or make Resident Evil Remake uncensored like Resident Evil 4?
                          Last edited by Guest; 06-27-2007, 08:39 AM.

Comment

That's against the law.
                            Maybe so, but I surely know more than a few people who wouldn't mind having that Source Code...

Seriously. How can I find or make Resident Evil Remake uncensored like Biohazard 4 demo?
                            Learn how to hack Action Replay cheats for the Nintendo Gamecube, and hope that you're not wasting your own time because the Developers removed the code necessary to make the game uncensored.
                            I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                              Maybe so, but I surely know more than a few people who wouldn't mind having that Source Code...

Learn how to hack Action Replay cheats for the Nintendo Gamecube, and hope that you're not wasting your own time because the Developers removed the code necessary to make the game uncensored.
                              Well that's cool! Maybe there is the uncensored version of Resident Evil Remake after all.

Comment

Sorry to double post but, isn't Resident Evil 0 (first released in the U.S.) Censored too?

Comment

Working...
                                X