Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A-J View Post
    but only if your an insider
    Not that I approve of such shenanigans, a spanish board was nice enough to post it...It honestly doesn't seem all too great, but I just skimmed over it. Mebe a nice read will make it seem worthy enough to pay for...I know the nintendozone doesn't seem all that great...

Comment

awesome, thanks.

Comment

Wow! Nice pictures. No offense, but can you show me the alternate differences between the U.S. uncut Wii version and the edited Japanese Wii version?

Comment

Originally posted by Prime Blue
          65 posts full of *whine* uncut/cut/censored/uncensored *bitch*. Back off, dude.
          Just a simple YouTube search for "biohazard 4" or "バイオハザード4" would have turned up that. At 2:10, heads pop happily without any signs of censorship.

If you care so much about which version is uncut/cut, look them up online, I found out Google is a pretty good tool to find things online.
          Okay, I'll stop and look at Google. Thanks Prime Blue. By the way what happened to the laser site on Wii console?
          Last edited by Guest; 06-29-2007, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Prime Blue
            Well, I never died in the corridor, so I don't even know what the death scene looks like.
            I'm talking about the laser site!

Comment

*sight, It was removed for obvious reasons. The laser sight would have been too small to notice for some people so they went with a large crosshair.

Why are you so concerned about potential censorship anyway?

Comment

he's probably the kinda person who likes his gore raw ... or something.

Comment

That's right.

Comment

What!? You can't be serious. The U.S. PS2 has Ashley's juggling boobs. I think.

Comment

I didn't pay attention.

Comment

I think that's why Gonado's feelings didn't change in PS2.

Comment

What!? You can't be serious. The U.S. PS2 has Ashley's juggling boobs. I think
                          nope, the ps2 can't handle the breast physics for some reason ..
                          ahem .. understandable why tecmo went to the xbox for DOA

Comment

PS2 is censored!?

Comment

What kind of heterosexual are you not watching her polygonal boobs?
                              Can't the same be asked towards yourself? No offense, of course. Then again, I don't even know if you have the game to check for yourself.
                              Last edited by MeganGrass; 07-01-2007, 02:42 PM.
                              I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Why the hell would it be censored? The U.S. PS2 version is uncensored!

Comment

Working...
                                X