Thread: Videos posting limit(?)

Default Videos posting limit(?)

I noticed today that I can't post more than '1' youtube (embedded) video per post.

If I remember correctly, I could post more than 1 video per post about 2 months ago.

Has this been changed recently? I would see why, if it is to prevent spamming/overloading of a thread.

I don't want to double or triple post in order to post some youtube videos I want to share with others regarding a topic.
    Last edited by Kaneco; 06-14-2012 at 04:51 PM.

THIA Staff

You might've been using the old [youtubeembed]Sdf4safa21[ /youtubeembed] tags before (which were half-assed into existence by yours truly), rather than the [video] [ /video] (or whatever) which was added with the latest forum update...?
    Last edited by Carnivol; 06-14-2012 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnivol View Post
    You might've been using the old [youtubeembed]Sdf4safa21[ /youtubeembed] tags before (which were half-assed into existence by yours truly), rather than the [video] [ /video] (or whatever) which was added with the latest forum update...?
    Either one doesn't work..the forum only lets you insert one, per post.

The thread I can show as an example is me as the OP...so I don't know if being the OP has anything to do with it.

EDIT: Just checked by editing the OP of this thread, and it still doesn't let me embed more than '1' video.
    Last edited by Kaneco; 06-14-2012 at 08:29 PM.

I've noticed this as well. Like Kaneco said, it happens whether you're the OP or you're replying to a thread. It's been that way since I signed up in May, I just assumed it was a way to quell the chaos this forum endures from time to time.

Thread Information