Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's today, the let's-be-negative day? Jesus Christ, guys, seriously. If CAPCOM hasn't given a shit in almost 20 years of this prototype floating around the net (even with some people doing shady transactions about the same build over and over), what makes you think they will now? Also game with only text isn't an option, you don't add voice like it's just two clicks, not to mention character gestures look awfully weird without anyone talking. In a way or another it will be voiced and there is already one person casted for the role of Leon.
    Last edited by Gemini; 09-24-2015, 09:21 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
    , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Just a little off topic... Can somebody make a Biohazard 2 Dualshock Ver. Leon Disc patch? Mine's has one dialogue missing from the intro: "The case were apparenly closed. Thanks for the efforts of S.T.A.R.S. Members: Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine". Please help.

Glad someone has been casted for Leon's part...
      Last edited by STARSRedfield; 09-25-2015, 12:32 AM.

Comment

• Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
          Id be fine with just text ( but thats just me )
          Me too, especially when the project itself has been taken years of work already, I don't see the need to add more and more things. I know I'll be sound negative but at the end of the day I think we all get this is just a canned prototype, not suposed to be the most amazing gaming experience of our lives. I'm fine with something playable from start to end with no bugs/crashes, missing rooms/textures, etc.
          The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• I don't think voice acting will really be a cause of delay for the project. Voice acting playback/hooks is already done, iirc. As long as they already have a finalized script prepared, and Allison is willing to record lines, then I don't really see a big deal. At the rate this project is progressing, it'll probably be at least another year before this game gets released anyway. There's still plenty of time to record voice acting while the game is still in development.
            Last edited by biohazard_star; 09-25-2015, 10:44 AM.
            Seibu teh geimu?
            ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
              Me too, especially when the project itself has been taken years of work already, I don't see the need to add more and more things. I know I'll be sound negative but at the end of the day I think we all get this is just a canned prototype, not suposed to be the most amazing gaming experience of our lives. I'm fine with something playable from start to end with no bugs/crashes, missing rooms/textures, etc.
              While it's true that 1.5 is a scrapped prototype, the goal of the project (or at least one of them) is to create the best possible representation of 1.5 had it been a completed and released game.

Could it be enjoyable with just text? Sure. But the voice acting being absent from the release wouldn't be a subtle loss. It's would be an instant reminder that you're not playing a Capcom release.

Even if Alyson doesn't participate for whatever reasons it's still not a bad idea to acquire donations and find suitable voice actors that could remain anonymous if they find that would be in their interests.
              Last edited by Graco; 09-25-2015, 12:09 PM.
              sigpic
              "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• I'm pretty sure if a deal is struck they'll be suttle about it and Capcom might not even find out ever. Also she doesn't belong to Capcom under any contract anymore so in reality I don't see how that'd trigger them.

Comment

• Here goes tribute-chan:

Comment

• Popping in because I haven't watched the project for a while. Saw that video on Facebook and my interest piqued off again. If Alyson Court voiced Elza than the restoration would be made that much more authentic. Good work guys, looking forward to it. Hopefully she replies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                      I'm pretty sure if a deal is struck they'll be suttle about it and Capcom might not even find out ever. Also she doesn't belong to Capcom under any contract anymore so in reality I don't see how that'd trigger them.
                      If money is involved. Alyson doesn't belong to Capcom but Resident Evil itself does, even if its a proto. But as some people said, some morons tried to get money with this prototype in the past and Capcom did nothing so, im less negative about this.

I already tweeted that. Let's cross our fingers
                      Last edited by Unmasked; 09-26-2015, 02:47 PM.
                      ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• yeah would be cool if they could get her , she replies sometimes , she replied to me a few years ago when I said I was a fan of hers and said I remember the first time I heard her was when she did Jubilee for the 90's x-men cartoon.
                        Good luck , Great new video as well loved seeing the grenade gun on the lickers used in that camera style.
                        I'm curious who might be Brain Irons and if he has more lines in 1.5 then he did in re2 ?

Comment

• Going slightly off topic from the whole voice acting thing, but do you/IGAS have any plans to add a prototype version of Hunk? I was working on a 1.5 version of Hunk some time using the Leon USS costume as a template and modeling the gasmask/head from scratch. For those USS armors to be in the game only suggests to me that perhaps the USS had a role in 1.5 as well, could be wrong though. Would still be cool to have a Proto-Hunk for the 1.5 Colosseum though.

Comment

• I wonder why IGAS decided to base the Lab's boiler room on RE2-beta2 rather than RE1.5...
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	CP6Pnq6WUAA6onP.png
Views:	1
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	404764Click image for larger version

Name:	CP6PnmeWoAABP-1.png
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	404765Click image for larger version

Name:	CP6PnMGXAAEx7lk.png
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	404766

Okay, here's a fun off-topic challenge for RE fans: what is the one game that features the voices of Alyson Court (Claire), Catherine Disher (Jill), and Sally Cahill (Ada)? (hint: it's not a Resident Evil game!)
                            Last edited by Enigmatism415; 09-28-2015, 04:45 AM.

Comment

• Think y'all have been tagging the wrong Alyson.

Comment

• Originally posted by VirusPunk View Post
                                Going slightly off topic from the whole voice acting thing, but do you/IGAS have any plans to add a prototype version of Hunk?
                                There isn't a real need for Hunk to be there, other than having him in yet another game.

Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                                I wonder why IGAS decided to base the Lab's boiler room on RE2-beta2 rather than RE1.5...
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]10066[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10067[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10068[/ATTACH]
                                Shape and size are still 99% based on 1.5, which matches neither retail nor BETA 2:

The only things that changed are those boxes pushed forward and the first platform banister being closed; there is a precise design explanation for that.

Originally posted by Renard View Post
                                Think y'all have been tagging the wrong Alyson.

https://twitter.com/alysontheother
                                Nope. That's an old and unused account.
                                Last edited by Gemini; 09-28-2015, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X