Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
    Is that really Alyson Court's Twitter account...? Should I tag both @acourtroom and @alysontheother?
    I'm not sure what @alysontheother is for, but it's an old account that hasn't been used since 2014. Just tag @acourtroom and @REBehindtheMask, so that she can also see the source of the hashtag and connect the dots a bit better.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
    , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• I'd fucking love paul haddad back. And YES to your plan. I'll see what I can do.

Comment

• I tweeted Alyson Court, does anyone know how to contact maybe paul haddad or sally cahill?

Comment

• I wouldn't mind backing that unfortunately I don't use twitter/don't know how it works.
          Its fantastic that shes active. I'm more of a Paul Haddad guy myself. Paul Mercer(?) delivered his lines well but he had a very "everyday Joe" quality. Paul Haddad was a great combo of uniqueness and naturalness. On some level I'm afraid of reaching out to Paul Haddad. At least for Alyson Court we have a vibe but what if Paul Haddad is a cold jerk? Definitely would taint my perspective of my favorite voice in Resident Evil. Actually, it would be a POLAR OPPOSITE effect that happened with D.C. Douglas + Wesker. Really stand up guy voicing a real garbage character.
          Also I'm assuming its not but those Elza lines from the 1.5 videos aren't Alyson Court's are they? Slim chance but if it actually was her, getting her to do 1.5 could jog memories of plot points for her.

Coincidentally I just started playing revelations 2 a few days ago and although I knew Alyson Court wasn't returning, I thought the new voice was at least going to SOUND similar to Alyson but it doesn't at all. When the 3rd girl appeared in the story I had a hard time following whose voice was who.
          Last edited by NEOMEGA; 09-21-2015, 01:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
            I tweeted Alyson Court, does anyone know how to contact maybe paul haddad or sally cahill?
            Paul Haddad: @paulhaddad2012
            Sally Cahill: @cahillsally

Apparently Haddad's twitter is a lot more alive than I thought. Somebody even sent me a link to his LinkedIn, which I can't seem to open (it asks me non-stop to log in). Sally Cahill never really got into twitter, she made like one tweet and left.

Originally posted by NEOMEGA View Post
            Also I'm assuming its not but those Elza lines from the 1.5 videos aren't Alyson Court's are they? Slim chance but if it actually was her, getting her to do 1.5 could jog memories of plot points for her.
            It was definitively not Alyson back then. I always assumed they contacted some of those people from early English VA for Japanese games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
              I'm not sure what @alysontheother is for, but it's an old account that hasn't been used since 2014. Just tag @acourtroom and @REBehindtheMask, so that she can also see the source of the hashtag and connect the dots a bit better.
              wait wait waaaait, hold your horses, am i reading right?, does this mean we can get voices to the IGAS BUILD? and better yet the ones used on RE2 retail?.

my god, this is amazing.

but wait, IGAS its aware and agreed with this?. if this become a relity will this afect with the release of the game? because capcom could notice this and maybe will try to stop the proyect, like the metal gear remake, when Konami found out DAVID HAYTER was involved they shut down te proyect.

and if alyson and the other actors wants to get paid im willing to support with some cash to them, maybe we all can add funds to pay them via paypal.

Comment

• Originally posted by strikedio84 View Post
                but wait, IGAS its aware and agreed with this?
                The idea came up with a quick browsing of Alyson's twitter (she really wants to go back voicing Claire), then I asked and found thumbs up. So yeah, there are green lights if she agrees to lend her voice.

if this become a relity will this afect with the release of the game? because capcom could notice this and maybe will try to stop the proyect, like the metal gear remake, when Konami found out DAVID HAYTER was involved they shut down te proyect.
                I doubt Hayter has much to do with C&D. Apparently Konami are highly protective of their IPs.

and if alyson and the other actors wants to get paid im willing to support with some cash to them, maybe we all can add funds to pay them via paypal.
                That would be super. I'm actually considering the idea of adding a Patreon goal just for voice acting, if I can ever get to catch their attention. Now, since Alyson mentioned in one of her tweets that she'd like to go back killing some Lickers, I'm working on something related to that wish; I'm roughly halfway done with it.
                Last edited by Gemini; 09-22-2015, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• An option in arrange mode for the retail 2 special enemies would be pretty cool

Comment

• Originally posted by NEOMEGA View Post
                    Its fantastic that shes active. I'm more of a Paul Haddad guy myself. Paul Mercer(?) delivered his lines well but he had a very "everyday Joe" quality.
                    I know Matt Mercer, but he wouldn't VA unless he received payment for it or had strict assurance that money was to eventually be made. I'm sure it's the same with the others (they may not be A-list actors but they are paid well for their roles), but I suppose it's worth a shot. I'd ask him though anyway if Paul isn't on board, as much as I dislike the modern RE's Matt was great as Leon and Gemini should go with him if all else fails. VA's usually associate with each other, so I'm sure Matt knows or is atleast in contact with Alyson or Paul. Next time I run into him I'll let him know if the Twitter thing doesn't work out. I've only met Matt in person twice in the last two years or so though, so no guarantee I can contact him, guy is very busy.

Comment

• I wonder who could voice Sherry tho....

Comment

• Are you guys talking about voice acting? wow, this is going fast it seems.

Btw, search results on LinkedIn throw me 71 Paul Haddads , wonder who is actually the one we're looking for, I guess it should be the one who appears as Independent Translation and Localization Professional and lives in Toronto.
                        Last edited by Lanzagranadas; 09-23-2015, 02:19 PM.
                        The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Originally posted by VirusPunk View Post
                          I know Matt Mercer, but he wouldn't VA unless he received payment for it or had strict assurance that money was to eventually be made.
                          I think he meant Paul Mercier, the voice of Leon (and the Merchant) in RE4. He's a very likable guy apparently.

Kinda weird though how that works out with how close the names are. Paul Haddad > Paul Mercier > Matt Mercer.
                          Last edited by Canas Renvall; 09-23-2015, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                            To expand further on this tweet, here's a bit of explanation: we're all aware that CAPCOM recently recasted Claire Redfield for REvelations 2 and her voice isn't that of Alyson Court anymore. As for the upcoming RE2make, there is no news at all if Alyson is going to come back either. So if CAPCOM doesn't do it for the fans, the fans should do it themselves.
                            Our aim is to have Alyson involved as the voice for Elza Walker, the prototype version of Claire Redfield. It's not exactly the same thing as Claire, but it's a close shot and a good occasion to have almighty Alyson back on business for your beloved series.
                            So please, if you can, try and tag Alyson's twitter account (@acourtroom) and use the hashtag #Alyson4Elza to make it bump up in the trend list.
                            If this shoutout gets to call Alyson's attention, I'll try and make agreement with her for this job. If she wants payment for it, so be it; I'm willing to pay her on my own if it's necessary.
                            Together we can make this.
                            Pretty ambitious. I wish we can have her. But is it realistic in the end?

Comment

• Originally posted by VirusPunk View Post
                              I know Matt Mercer, but he wouldn't VA unless he received payment for it or had strict assurance that money was to eventually be made. I'm sure it's the same with the others (they may not be A-list actors but they are paid well for their roles), but I suppose it's worth a shot. I'd ask him though anyway if Paul isn't on board, as much as I dislike the modern RE's Matt was great as Leon and Gemini should go with him if all else fails.
                              Does Paul Mercer also go by the name Matt? My (?) was meant for if I spelt his last name correctly, as I knew his first name is Paul, just like Paul Haddad.

Originally posted by Gemini
                              That would be super. I'm actually considering the idea of adding a Patreon goal just for voice acting, if I can ever get to catch their attention. Now, since Alyson mentioned in one of her tweets that she'd like to go back killing some Lickers, I'm working on something related to that wish; I'm roughly halfway done with it.
                              But I thought NO ONE was allowed to profit out of fan made stuff otherwise it would just flag for the C&D?

Comment

• I'm pretty sure that, if we can't have Paul Haddad, we can have Paul Mercier. V. Actors are able to emulate silly, mature, young, old voices. Maybe he can emulate what Paul Haddad did in 1998. Who knows, that would be a surprise. Thumbs up for VA for 1.5.

Comment

Working...
                                X