Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some preview shots of the sewers would be nice.
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

• At that point I'd just want an update on the state of the project, it's starting to become depressing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
        At that point I'd just want an update on the state of the project, it's starting to become depressing.
        Agreed. I couldn't say it any better myself. BTM at this point seems like a more promising project. I'm even thinking of starting one called "Flashback" if I can get a team together.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEOMEGA View Post
          Really? Nothing from my running Willie speculation? I figured it would spark some conversation. Also BZork, I was wondering what you guys thought about my melee-only achievement idea from the same post on last page. As of immediate update info... I guess how are the character animations coming along? Are we still going to see things like the characters arms going from two hands on pistol>hands down on sides then back>raising hands back up to aim pistol or will we be seeing more fluid animations?
          some animation more fluid with less flail.

Originally posted by Renard View Post
          I want to see the Lab Shelter.
          i like shelters. lab is exciting because of the strange completion rate for it.

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
          Some preview shots of the sewers would be nice.
          in what part and way?

Comment

• Well, you mentioned you didn't want to show off anything spoilerish, so how about preview pics of the sewer areas we've already seen in old media that you have already recreated?
            Seibu teh geimu?
            ---

Comment

• I've always been dying to see this little forgotten office in the factory (highlighted in red):

Click image for larger version

Name:	Factory_MissingRoom.png
Views:	1
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	403700

Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
              The R.P.D section is kinda boring me now haha .. seen ALOT of it. Unless you guys have any more new original rooms to show?
              All of the rooms in the precinct have been shown already, although we've yet to see many of their other camera angles.

Comment

• Personally, I'd like to see the Iron Pipe weapon being used. The idea of other melee weapons in the classic RE games has always intrigued me, so I'd love to see that.

Comment

• I know I have asked this before, but I wonder if the full game you plan to realize Zork would run on the WiiSX emulator for the Wii.

I love playing with the Gamecube controller for my Resident Evil games, and I was able to run the MZD build on that emulator with pretty good success. With the trial edition and maybe the full game, I wonder if the emulator could handle the full game?

A link explaining the emulator and its capabilities is here: http://wiibrew.org/wiki/WiiSX (I don't know too much about these things, any insight is always helpful.)
                  Last edited by AJM Ruler; 07-10-2014, 07:47 AM.

"A can of fizz. It's sure to yellow and mellow those things." - Barry Burton

Comment

• As I mentioned in Gemini's thread, does the team plan on adding the lighting-style that was only present in RE1? The lighting made its way into the Alpha build of 1.5, but seems absent from the later builds of 1.5.

It's one of the things I don't like about RE2 and RE3. It is missing the lighting from RE1, which gave the game atmosphere and realism.

Chief's Office Room - RE1.5 Alpha Build - RE1 Lighting Style

My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                    ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• One of the major differences between Bio1 and Bio2 lighting is:

Bio1 utilizes only 3 light sources per room (3=MAX per room).

Bio2 and Bio1.5 utilizes 3 light sources per camera (48=MAX per room).

I can only imagine that SDK updates between build time would differentiate any real difference, if any at all.
                      I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Wow, I didn't realise that 2 had more light sources. I guess this is why the lighting in RE1 looks to have a much higher contrast between light & shadow, and looking at the pics above, I think I prefer the 1 style lighting in that room.
                        "Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one."

Comment

• The Chief's Office Room looks so much better in the Alpha build than it does in the later builds. It looks more mansion-like, and reminds me of RE1 the most out of everything in 1.5. And that's a good thing.
                          My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                          ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• And that is exactly why it got scrapped. It seemed to much like the original. In other words same kind of game just with a different wrapper.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroRain View Post
                              The Chief's Office Room looks so much better in the Alpha build than it does in the later builds. It looks more mansion-like, and reminds me of RE1 the most out of everything in 1.5. And that's a good thing.
                              As stated above, one of the reason the game was scrapped is because it felt too much like Resident Evil 1.

Comment

• Don't forget that they meant the visual quality of the game looked too similar to RE1. They didn't think that the game represented current age quality.

Comment

Working...
                                X