Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's interesting. Potential making of material

Comment

• As long as the camera angles remain consistent, I'm sure some 'hacker' could replace the recreated backgrounds with the original ones if he really wanted to. I'll stick with the new ones, though.

Comment

• I'm just gonna leave here what I'm working on about Resident Evil 1.5. It's nothing major, but it's something out of "nitpicky-ness" I've wanted to work on since last year.
        Last edited by OKeijiDragon; 04-28-2014, 01:24 AM.
        If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

• Are the cerberus in 1.5 blind / hyposmia ? in re1 you can walk past them in the garden / courtyard, they'll also go past you without attacking unless you trigger them with the louder sound of running but in 1.5 you can wake them just by walking an they'll attack in the factory.

Comment

• Originally posted by OKeijiDragon View Post
            I'm just gonna leave here what I'm working on about Resident Evil 1.5. It's nothing major, but it's something out of "nitpicky-ness" I've wanted to work on since last year.
            1.5's music? You have my attention.

Comment

I'm just gonna leave here what I'm working on about Resident Evil 1.5. It's nothing major, but it's something out of "nitpicky-ness" I've wanted to work on since last year.
              Voice acting perhaps? Either way looks promising!

Comment

• I was expecting the sound to play when I clicked the image LOL ... still, looks VERY interesting.. Music, V.A or otherwise
                "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• I don't see anything.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Check my YouTube Channel, I have two videos of it so far. I'll make a proper thread of it here later this week. Term paper bullshit.
                    If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

Check my YouTube Channel, I have two videos of it so far. I'll make a proper thread of it here later this week. Term paper bullshit.
                      The burning van track sounds like it was played underwater, which kind of EQ did you use, a broken Behringer? I hope you didn't mix it with your laptop speakers, because I can't really hear the "sharpness" in that mess.

The track should play like this: https://mega.co.nz/#!RMQzCYTB!w2UEbw...r0P_E24D9XjXw4

Comment

• The save room sounds great.

Burning Van...I dunno. I think you're version is a little sloppy. Too much reverb, sounds awfully low quality. Agreeing with user above.
                        Last edited by Chris' Boob; 04-30-2014, 09:04 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
                          i hear this on home theater and make me realise now i think more project test must become happen on big screen. audio so good. pc speaker and emulator not same rich atmosphere.

Comment

• beta knows this team is taking too long and do not tell me to do a beta takes a long time is that it has a life outside the project but still this time if I do not ask this taking Perfection or just want to have voices a beta that can play well, but as the team shows no signs of life I think the project was abandoned? If I'm wrong I prove otherwise friend! .
                            new images is fine but does not show that the project continues?
                            Last edited by Jesus Romero; 05-01-2014, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Check my YouTube Channel, I have two videos of it so far. I'll make a proper thread of it here later this week. Term paper bullshit.
                              I like your version of the Save Room theme. It's very good!

Originally posted by Jesus Romero View Post
                              beta knows this team is taking too long and do not tell me to do a beta takes a long time is that it has a life outside the project but still this time if I do not ask this taking Perfection or just want to have voices a beta that can play well, but as the team shows no signs of life I think the project was abandoned? If I'm wrong I prove otherwise friend! .
                              new images is fine but does not show that the project continues?
                              Another fine paranoid post by Jesus Trollmero.
                              Last edited by Eteponge; 05-01-2014, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                                Another fine paranoid post by Jesus Trollmero.
                                With his last few posts, I'm actually starting to think that he was never really a troll to begin with, just rather dimwitted.

Jesus, Romero...

Comment

Working...
                                X