Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, the time they're not posting updates is time they're working on the game, so I don't mind not getting them. People need to stop being such impatient pessimists. I mean, c'mon guys, we've waited this long, right? And who wants the whole game spoiled for them before it is released? Just go with the flow.

That said, I'll still be looking forward to the upcoming update, Zork!
    Last edited by skyrunner14; 08-15-2014, 09:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
      think we post a little update this weekend. after this it maybe silence for some while because all new content to show from now is spoiler.
      Good to hear an update but silence for awhile is what u guys seem to do best.

Comment

• i still hope for a demo before the end of the year

playing re 1.5 demo and moon remix for christmas would be awesome

Comment

• Here's a little update of our well-loved, Team IGAS.

Comment

• Looks great! It sure as hell doesn't feel very beta-like anymore.

Comment

• It looks fantastic. B.Zork, what kind of restrictions do you place on the rooms (such as poly counts, number of light bounces or max texture sizes) to create in order for them to remain consistent with Capcom's work?
              Last edited by Jimmy_Jazz; 08-16-2014, 08:51 AM.
              "Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one."

Comment

• so far I don't think anyone ever has completed a resident evil fan project , I have seen a few come and go through the years , Will IGAS change all that ? find out on the next episode of dragon ball z.

Comment

• It's a surprisingly good update. I didn't expect them to recreate such backgrounds, and it's really very well made.

edit: The tire thingy is black in a picture and orange in another.
                  Last edited by Rick Hunter; 08-16-2014, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• Amazing! BZork what is your idea of the general completion rate/percentage of the project? With people hanging on the edge of there seat for an update after a long period of dead silence (pun intended,) would you say it would take another year for a demo or even 2 for a final release?

Comment

• Good eye Rick. I think the shots are when the backgrounds were still being worked on, the left being finalized. There are details on the right side missing on the left and vice-versa.
                      Last edited by Chris' Boob; 08-16-2014, 01:30 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Holy Shit the Bg's are looking very very insame good! Now I understand why BZork talks about spoiler. Geez from that point on we shouldn't ask for updates Really awesome
                        "What is it? - BLOOD!"

Comment

• Originally posted by CraZyEddy2010 View Post
                          Holy Shit the Bg's are looking very very insame good! Now I understand why BZork talks about spoiler. Geez from that point on we shouldn't ask for updates Really awesome
                          I think a method of spoiler free updates would be a good way to keep people posted without revealing any surprises to those following the project. Here's something generic as an example:

- Began implementing cutscenes to the RPD
                          - Improved AI function of the gorillas
                          - Finished modeling Sewers boss.
                          - Began testing event path for the RPD.

You get the idea. It also gives the fanbase more insight in the process going into the work and avoids revealing aspects of the project that they don't want to be made known yet.

I'm really liking the work done to the sewers and it's easily my favorite of their recreations. If they can make the sewers look this great I wonder how well the factory will be?
                          Last edited by Graco; 08-16-2014, 06:09 PM.
                          sigpic
                          "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Interesting.

Comment

• i do not think we do status post like that. maybe post a little or show other thing we also do sometime. we want people to experience discovery and exploration themself. not just go visit pictures and description from the vacation brochure

Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                              so far I don't think anyone ever has completed a resident evil fan project , I have seen a few come and go through the years , Will IGAS change all that ? find out on the next episode of dragon ball z.
                              big challenge of fan project is people who not understand what make game good or work you need for a full game. some people able to full play classic resident evil in some hour and think they can make the same in short time because it is only some rooms and zombies to shoot. making a room to fill it with double zombie is not automatic a same as double fun. there is factor of how everything create a situation. how much weapon with ammo. shape of room with type of enemy placement and use of camera in combination with effect like player head and enemy tracking. also is the path the player follow. a good design maybe not to tell user to go. sometime good design is better with focus on accurate prediction for where player will maybe want to go?

Comment

• Team IGAS' project is definately the best quality attempt. Most fan attempts at RE games I've seen is to throw a ton of random zombies in a dozen or so unconnected rooms and think "wow, durrr, that's so awesome".

Comment

Working...
                                X