Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
    This will be me I'm gonna unlock everything first. As long as there are no unlockables based on time/grade received at the end of the game. Then I might be in trouble.
    good luck!

Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
    Is there gonna be death animations like the retail ?
    what did you mean?

Originally posted by geluda View Post
    No matter where the ideas came from I like the direction it's taking
    thank you!

Originally posted by Flak Master View Post
    Here's my question:

Is the script for all of the cutscenes, files, and whatever else pertaining to the game's plot there? Or has there been guesswork to fill in holes? (You don't have to spoil anything!)
    for how translation or plot structure work. we did a rough translate with everything present on disc. due to some missing segment and hole we went back and delivered context to translator for elaborate. later we construct overview of everything we have from start to end and everything we know from start to end. a new pass is done. finally. some dialog and cutscene filling itself becomes. look at hole filling of dialog like a translate process too. known character intention, behavior and action is translate to scripted scenes and dialog. for the scenario it feel like our filling of what has remain unkonwn to us is unknown because capcom not even get so before they plan change in direction. in the end we do what we feel is right approach to conflicting material or entirely unknown detail. shake the ball a little. bet on horses.

Comment

• I mean this !

Comment

• of course

Comment

• @ original zombie - Have you not played the released build yet? They are in there, so of course they are gonna be in the game.
          My fave one has to be getting slammed into the floor by Birkin - and go flat as a pancake lol hahaha

Will be interesting to see any new ones are made by IGAS (more than likely)
          Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 06-20-2014, 05:17 AM.
          "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• I like watching Leon's head get sliced off by the man-spider.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
              @ original zombie - Have you not played the released build yet? They are in there, so of course they are gonna be in the game.
              My fave one has to be getting slammed into the floor by Birkin - and go flat as a pancake lol hahaha

Will be interesting to see any new ones are made by IGAS (more than likely)
              LOL i haven't played any build yet so i can avoid spoilers as much as i can to enjoy IGAS release to the max !

Comment

• Abit of a tech quetion for you.

Capcom made some noticable gains on loading times between the released RE1&2. I don't know the reason behind this but I was wondering if the 1.5 engine is closer to 1 or 2 for load times and if you've experimented with your own forms of data compression to speed them up further?
                "Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one."

Comment

• I think Birkin replied in the affirmative one year ago, and it justifies the added door animation skipping feature.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy_Jazz View Post
                    Abit of a tech quetion for you.

Capcom made some noticable gains on loading times between the released RE1&2. I don't know the reason behind this but I was wondering if the 1.5 engine is closer to 1 or 2 for load times and if you've experimented with your own forms of data compression to speed them up further?
                    we have custom compression routine that make file sizes smaller and load faster without hardening the performance of the system. manual door skip let user make game skip door animation instantly when room is done loading.

Comment

• Awesome, thank you!!!

Comment

• B.Zork = You could make this room look like the second exit for the rpd?
                        Last edited by blackpower; 06-26-2014, 06:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackpower View Post
                          B.Zork = You could make this room look like the second exit for the rpd?
                          no. but i like this version of lobby. is like a design from maybe before elza become integrate properly in scenario.

Comment

• I prefer it too.

Playing through the 'leaked' build really showed how underwhelming the 1.5 police station can be at times, both in overral layout and individual room contents. But I don't think it needed to be rebuilt from scratch and moved to an older building to achieve a much more interesting experience, it just needed more personality drawned out of each room.

I wonder if anyone is going to start a Resident Evil 1.75 mod after Team IGAS release their work, attempting to pick and choose the best from both games to create another take on the game.

Comment

• Comment

• benchmark?

Comment

Working...
                                X