Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this JR some kind of comedian or what? Comedian with very bad jokes. More a dick Troll ha!
    "What is it? - BLOOD!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Rombie View Post
      Polygonography.
      BRB. Using my mental processing power to render my imagination.

Comment

• What if.... Jesus Romero is secretly Black Crow.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
          What if.... Jesus Romero is secretly Black Crow.....
          It's funny what you remember about it.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
            What if.... Jesus Romero is secretly Black Crow.....
            Black~Crow is some punk from Brooklyn, I believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
              You guys remember the days when every guy was drooling over a pixellated Laura Croft? JR reminds of that with his Elza fetish.
              Urgh... how many times Americans.

It's LARA not Laura LOL Grrrr!

Any news or new info? Feels like forever since we saw that pic of the sewers :/
              Can't anyone tell I'm bored and need something to do hehe
              "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post

It's LARA not Laura LOL Grrrr!
                Laura could be a nice name for a RE protagonist.

Comment

• Team IGAS, I have a tip to make your lift corridors more faithful to the original design:

All five windows are single-paned and narrower than the other windows found on the upper floors.

Click image for larger version

Name:	00000448.png
Views:	4
Size:	103.9 KB
ID:	403849Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2.rpd.3rdfloor.3tower01.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	403848Click image for larger version

Name:	2F_LiftHall(hirez).png
Views:	2
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	403850

We can see in the first image that the two windows on the south wall of the 2F lift corridor are narrower than both the stairwell window and the two main corridor windows on the same floor. Secondly, we can see that unlike the wider windows shown in the background (right side), the lift corridor windows have only one pane of glass each (no center division for sliding sections). This makes sense because it's easier to accommodate broken glass on a single pane. Crows break through two of these five windows (specifically the two shown on the right side in Leon's screenshot), with one crow per window (both Leon's and Elza's screenshots show two crows onscreen, one dead in the latter).

In Leon's screenshot, the two holes in the southern wall indeed agree with the narrow windows seen in the outdoor camera angle. As for the windows on the western wall, we not only see that the window closest to the camera in Leon's screenshot is the same window as the left-most window in Elza's screenshot, but we can even see the southern border of this window, which demonstrates how narrow the window actually is. Essentially, both lift halls most likely have five windows each, and each with the same dimensions (the dimensions shown in the outdoor background).

Also, the southern windows in Leon's screenshot appear to be perfectly intact (they have clearly defined trim), while the holes in the western wall are analogous to the uncovered kennel cells seen in the Inflames photograph. Perhaps these two windows (and these four kennel cells) were meant to be 3D objects that never rendered? Elza's screenshot shows the right-most window to be intact, whilst the left-most window is a hole (as in Leon's screenshot). This is analogous to four of the Kennel cells having pre-rendered covers, while the other four are bare.

Comment

• are we going to have to insist to play monthly builds like Mikami to make sure progress is being made.(for those that know your re2 history)

Is it the curse of 1.5 ???

Comment

• i read many feedbacks. now is christmas time of year. friends and family is important.

Comment

• Glad to see you're very much alive. Looking forward to your next update.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                          i read many feedbacks. now is christmas time of year. friends and family is important.
                          May the holidays and festive spirit inspire you into next year!

Comment

• hello are you've been heavy and I misbehaved but seriously the team not fulfilled no video, no new updates, not even a beta of the game before the end of the year is when you see the reality retauracion game very wrong friends

Comment

• No update for ages, I'll throw my two cents and say the project has been cancelled.
                              And honestly, I wouldn't blame them for it. So much work for a bunch of ungrateful bastards, you don't deserve it!

Comment

• Don't fret people. Nothing ventured nothing gained. They'll hit us with a massive surprise out of nowhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X