Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not sure what you mean. if a confirmed change is visual or make affect on gameplay? if that is case we will of course add. maybe we can use it as is? maybe we can recreate from scratch. important part is for a staying end result that makes consistency and presentation same. in complex case. like zombie behavior. we can not use a resident evil 2 core for artificial intelligene. zombie ai maybe look the same, but calculation different and behavior has differences. so to be true to 1.5 we use 1.5 zombie logic instead of resident evil 2. if a later build of 1.5 utilize altered or changed logic? maybe even re2 logic? we implement this logic. maybe have toggle switch for ai version number if they make difference radical in significant way. this also why we use a 1.5 core and not re2 core. game logic and engine core is something that need to remain 1.5. there is always small quirk that differentiate the behavior of one engine from the other. ever play bioshock series and wonder why it not have same clipping issue as other unreal 3 games? is because bioshock is not unreal 3. is off branch of unreal 2. just like duke nukem forever. colission detection is big difference in unreal 2 and 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
      not sure what you mean. if a confirmed change is visual or make affect on gameplay? if that is case we will of course add. maybe we can use it as is? maybe we can recreate from scratch. important part is for a staying end result that makes consistency and presentation same. in complex case. like zombie behavior. we can not use a resident evil 2 core for artificial intelligene. zombie ai maybe look the same, but calculation different and behavior has differences. so to be true to 1.5 we use 1.5 zombie logic instead of resident evil 2. if a later build of 1.5 utilize altered or changed logic? maybe even re2 logic? we implement this logic. maybe have toggle switch for ai version number if they make difference radical in significant way. this also why we use a 1.5 core and not re2 core. game logic and engine core is something that need to remain 1.5. there is always small quirk that differentiate the behavior of one engine from the other. ever play bioshock series and wonder why it not have same clipping issue as other unreal 3 games? is because bioshock is not unreal 3. is off branch of unreal 2. just like duke nukem forever. colission detection is big difference in unreal 2 and 3.
      I like that! ;)
      "Project Night" (indie horror game) will be released on January 22, 2015
      http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...rking-Title%29

Comment

• As long as the base can be expanded upon, I doubt there's anything that can't be added to the current edited vanilla build. We've seen it before and a later build won't change the situation, other than revealing more assets from later on in development, assets that can be integrated in a way or another. If an equal level of quality is kept (or improved) there isn't really any good reason not to keep working on the current framework. I'd be worried if IGAS wouldn't keep up with the later builds, but unless they start filling holes with renders made of concrete materials everywhere, flying zombies, alpha issues, bad fandom, and broken mechanics, there's barely nothing to worry about, no matter what psychotics say to try and twist facts to make it look otherwise.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
        , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• if I'm a troll just to ask the friend DB makes sexy for the game patch and if I'm desperate to play with the beta of the game and really the team and is very slow but that does not matter take the time you want you can take beta in Christmas after all says I'm a troll

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Romero View Post
            if I'm a troll just to ask the friend DB makes sexy for the game patch and if I'm desperate to play with the beta of the game and really the team and is very slow but that does not matter take the time you want you can take beta in Christmas after all says I'm a troll
            Would you at least write your posts bilingually or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Romero View Post
              if I'm a troll just to ask the friend DB makes sexy for the game patch and if I'm desperate to play with the beta of the game and really the team and is very slow but that does not matter take the time you want you can take beta in Christmas after all says I'm a troll
              Attempted translation:

I'm a troll just for asking my friend DB if he can make a sexy patch for the game, and because I'm desperate to play the beta of the game? Really the team is very slow but that doesn't matter, take all the time you want, you can release the beta at Christmas even though everyone calls me a troll.

Comment

• hi everyone! someone recently ask if we do a little questions and answers text with things we feel are of interest to common people and fans. anyone have any question or concern they feel important to such thing? many comment wishes on facebook and youtube. we want to cover basic and a little making of or how we do some things. this only text. maybe a few pictures to illustrate.

Comment

• That's nice. I'm personally still interested in the room recreation process.

Comment

• Hello Mr. Bzork i just have a question about the Project. i know you cant give Release date for the Project but i would just just like to know how far have you come since the Beta leaked over a year ago already? i know this is fan made Project free of charge and you guys arent getting anything for it and do it on your spare time but im just interested to know how much more has been completed since the Beta build leaked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                      That's nice. I'm personally still interested in the room recreation process.
                      with recreation you mean creation of missing room? recreation of room we have photo of? or how we maybe update or fix broken room which already exist?

Originally posted by V Venom80 View Post
                      Hello Mr. Bzork i just have a question about the Project. i know you cant give Release date for the Project but i would just just like to know how far have you come since the Beta leaked over a year ago already? i know this is fan made Project free of charge and you guys arent getting anything for it and do it on your spare time but im just interested to know how much more has been completed since the Beta build leaked.
                      we will answer some on progress. no promise for date of release. maybe some target information.

Comment

• Do you plan to rewrite some of the enemy's A.I. programming and coding or are you leaving it as it was in the PSM build?

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                        BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                          Do you plan to rewrite some of the enemy's A.I. programming and coding or are you leaving it as it was in the PSM build?
                          question added.

Comment

• -Will Elza have an alternate outfit similar to Leon's civilian jacket outfit?
                            -Is the Battle Colosseum just a test or is it a planned minigame? Has there been any more progress on it?
                            -How do you guys plan to compensate for missing music and sound effects?

Comment

• please no spoiler questions.

Comment

• - Did the team have access to material from the last known build of 1.5 to fill in some of the missing rooms etc?
                                - How complete are the following sections in the teams minds at this point in time, RPD, Sewers, Factory and Lab.
                                - Will there be any new weapons included in the game made from the team itself?
                                - Will there be a prologue before Elza makes it to the station added in?
                                - Does the team plan on using custom FMV's for the game?

Comment

Working...
                                X