Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You sure like posting random crap.

Comment

• I don't get why people think they've abandon this project... they don't need to give us updates daily.. They all have lives and they are all also probably busy working on it...

Comment

• If the project was to be cancelled, there would be a big announcement about it - not just letting the fans following have a false hope for years to come.

Comment

• jesus trollmero

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.BioHazard View Post
            I don't get why people think they've abandon this project... they don't need to give us updates daily.. They all have lives and they are all also probably busy working on it...
            everyone have some commitment to do

Comment

• Resident Evil 4: 1999>2005= 6 years;

Resident Evil 5: 2005>2009= 4 years;

Resident Trash 6: 2009>2012= 3 years

All of them made by a bunch of professional graduated, game makers dudes.

RE1.5 restoration: its been only 2 years. By some people who doesn't owe us anything. Fair enough for me

Comment

• if he's right but it is his life two months not know anything about the game and the game are done talking last generation games and Resident Evil 1.5 does not reach that level

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Romero View Post
                  if he's right but it is his life two months not know anything about the game and the game are done talking last generation games and Resident Evil 1.5 does not reach that level
                  What the fuck are you talking about?

Comment

• There's a very simple way to deal with this. Click on his name, which will bring you to his page, then click "Add To Ignore List". Bam, problem solved. The guy is an obvious troll who clearly wants attention, so just don't give it to him. Anyway, back on topic.

I find this cycle to be pretty funny. We get downtime without an update, people go on about "oh no it's cancelled", then IGAS actually does release a screenshot, people freak out, then we get more downtime, people freak out like "what if it's cancelled", repeat ad nauseam. C'mon guys, you can't make a game overnight. It just doesn't work like that. We know they're still working on it, so let's just chill out and be patient. We know it's coming. It's a matter of when, not if.

Comment

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
                      If the project was to be cancelled, there would be a big announcement about it - not just letting the fans following have a false hope for years to come.
                      well they way I see it is - If we get the game then (that's great) , If we Don't get the game or even a demo then (oh well world continues to spin). At least we got the 40% build and that's better then a kick up the ass lol. Id say it's 50/50 , I have seen so many fan projects come and go for so many reasons , Loss off interest , family troubles , Girlfriend/Boyfriend troubles , Illness , loss of Jobs , studies , life.
                      A lot of things can get in the way of a project like this , but I still wish them all the best and thank them for the work they have put into the project so far.

Comment

• I usually check in once a month since the Battle Coliseum update. I hope the team continues taking their time with the project, I'm thankful for the alpha demo. I don't expect or hope for a demo so soon, especially after the voice-over demonstration, it doesn't seem necessary.

Can anyone summarize any text updates from the team since the voice over video back in March?
                        If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

• All of their progress they've shown has been of their custom work to the RPD layout and a few of the sewers. We don't know what else they have done in the meantime. I'm assuming at some point they might make another video summarizing their 2014 development or release some minor updates until they're ready to release something playable.
                          sigpic
                          "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Anyways this project wasn't supposed to be public at all(I think I remember them saying they were going to take the world by surprise sometime ago).. And we're lucky to know as much as we do...and have what we do. I would've honestly preferred that the project stayed a secret until it was released, but beggars can't be choosers. Any news/updates are welcome to me, however 'small' they are.

Comment

• original idea was for project to be near complete when reveal because of uncertain length and scope at start. still wish we work silent. feedback is nice but some person maybe have a littlest wrong focus on what make 1.5 and what is good game.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                                original idea was for project to be near complete when reveal because of uncertain length and scope at start. still wish we work silent. feedback is nice but some person maybe have a littlest wrong focus on what make 1.5 and what is good game.
                                If you're afraid what impression people are going to get now, imagine after the game gets released. Either the hardcore fans will bitch that it's not survival horror enough if resources are not scarce and/or the game is fairly easy or you'll get the casual fan pissing and moaning about the game being too slow and not having enough action. If you somehow manage to combine both elements and reach an equilibrium, there's probably going to be people claiming it's inconsistent because one half is awesome and the other sucks.

Feedback is nice and all but when it comes to gameplay you're better off just doing whatever you feel like doing as that will be the most natural and rewarding work. Somethings can be legitimately questioned but gameplay isn't honestly one of them - it's entirely up to the developing team to come up with what their vision of how the game should play out since that's a short of fingerprint from its creators.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                                BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

Working...
                                X