Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Romero View Post
    hello friends I never said I would have elsa nude photos and that they MRzork and I are the same is possible? And I bring you news on facebook team announced that an advanced beta of the game will be released next week but the final game will not be released by several member left the team's sorry folks.
    Carnivol, please ban this #@$@#$. That Bull**** isn't on facebook.

Comment

• Preview 1.5 edition with 80% more contents Jesus friend tells, yet:

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Here is something that may benefit you guys.

Is that something you brewed up Gemini?
        Last edited by Ultimacloud123; 12-07-2014, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
          Carnivol, please ban this #@$@#$. That Bull**** isn't on facebook.
          lol I don't even know what to say. Vintage Jesus Romero
          Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkside05 View Post
            lol I don't even know what to say. Vintage Jesus Romero

Comment

• Will we get a nice Christmas present for 1.5 maybe a screenshot or two lol ?
              I wonder how much progress % the team have made since this project came to light ?
              do you think they over about 50% done ?

Comment

• I see I lose connectivity to the Internet for roughly a week and some people instantly got dumber. Let's spin the banwheel!

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                  The RPD's west wing (retail) has a well known inconsistency in elevation. It was corrected in Outbreak by adding a short flight of stairs to the "Marvin" office.
                  Nope.. pretty sure it was the exact same as in RE2 - your talking about the offices where the cutscene is placed (and also where the safe is, where he is found in RE2)

Sure the floor is flat - the main hall still has the slope - shame the west wing isn't explorable in Outbreak though (only the east side is open, apart from the waiting room just before the RE2 licker hallway)
                  "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Romero View Post
                    hello friends I never said I would have elsa nude photos and that they MRzork and I are the same is possible? And I bring you news on facebook team announced that an advanced beta of the game will be released next week but the final game will not be released by several member left the team's sorry folks.
                    who can translate?

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                      p
                      Fundraising for a LED TV, the Full Resident Evil revelations and a full time teacher!

Comment

• Isn't he too young to be asking for a nude Elza patch? Dem pixellated titties.
                        Seibu teh geimu?
                        ---

Comment

• You guys remember the days when every guy was drooling over a pixellated Laura Croft? JR reminds of that with his Elza fetish.

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                            Isn't he too young to be asking for a nude Elza patch? Dem pixellated titties.
                            Nothing gets me going like a shapeless ass with one dimensional cheek details. Hubba hubba.
                            sigpic
                            "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                              who can translate?
                              (In response to Jesus' comment)

Want a translation of his comment, do ya? Here you go: "I'm a jealous idiot. Please ignore me, I have nothing to add to the conversation. Everyone here is better at life then I will ever be."
                              Last edited by skyrunner14; 12-10-2014, 10:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Graco View Post
                                Nothing gets me going like a shapeless ass with one dimensional cheek details. Hubba hubba.
                                Polygonography.

Comment

Working...
                                X