Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Halloween: http://youtu.be/YFO-7ekTSo8
    I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Those guys own! lol
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
        Hahaha, that's great! Macida Goro, placeholder icons, Jesus Trollmero's requested Elza panties, sandwich, the cult worship of the pure build, all it lacked was the robes, lol. :3
        Last edited by Eteponge; 11-01-2014, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
          Lol. For what it is that's actually pretty impressive lol.

Comment

• I know my previous post got blanked completely, I thought I would post my recent progress and I'm personally liking the outcome of it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	vector test.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.55 MB
ID:	403815

Comment

• I guess the only few things this parody missed are those infamous backgrounds made of green cubes & granite, and "good job" thrown everywhere for no reason whatsoever. Other than those missing bits, it was really a breeze to watch. Next stop: cuando sale el juego?

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
              , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                Hahaha, that's great! Macida Goro, placeholder icons, Jesus Trollmero's requested Elza panties, sandwich, the cult worship of the pure build, all it lacked was the robes, lol. :3
                I had a feeling that you were going to point out the missing robes, heh. I couldn't fit them in the RDTas it was already bloated to nearly 1/2 MB. :/

...this was done in just about an hour + 1/2 (total), didn't want to put much more work in it. Someone had to convince me to release it, anyways - it was an inside joke.

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                Next stop: cuando sale el juego?
                I'm taking requests.
                I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                  There are times when I wonder if you and Jesus Trollmero are the same person.
                  Nah.. They don't owe anyone here anything.. Though it's a bit of a strange statement to make, especially since "maybe" turned out to be a negative. "Maybe" he meant Christmas?

Comment

• need moment of the time of someone else first. like i think i say sometime before, recent progress and update is maybe more big for the team than other people and fans. maybe. just need time of someone else and a little something for how to present
                    Last edited by B.Zork; 11-03-2014, 09:22 AM.

Comment

• Is it related to the issue with saves Birkin was working on?

Comment

• Even if the updates are few, they're still coming. Can we please stop with the "oh noes they cancelled it!!1!" crap now?

On topic, though, it's the same level of quality we've grown to love from IGAS. I'm trying to figrue out what that red thing is on the right side of the shot is, though. It really contrasts with the rest of the background, so maybe it's a 3D object? It looks like a folding chair or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Virus View Post

new update team igas
                          It gets more impressive each time! The background artist really knows how to thoroughly analyse images that are tilted, low-resolution, blurry, and washed out.

My only suggestion would be to add the shovel behind the broom, as seen in the original image:

Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2.sewer.3controlroom01.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	403816

EDIT: Not to mention all of the white coffee cups and saucers on the long table!

It also seems a bit odd that an iron pipe would curve like that. In my opinion, that curvy pipe is more likely suspended heavy-duty electrical cables.
                          Last edited by Enigmatism415; 11-05-2014, 07:49 AM.

Comment

• sorry for the stupid question but... what the heck is that black rectangle on left side on the screen in the bioflames photo ?
                            Last edited by warren; 11-04-2014, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• Fucking beautiful, Fucking beautifully re-created. I can't wait to see more bioflames restorations. BRING THEM ON! I MUST COMPARE MORE.
                              Last edited by Darkness; 11-04-2014, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X