Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've analyzed GBitman's avatar, and I can say with confidence that it most likely depicts the portion of the B1 Corridor leading to the Service Garage and Parking Lot.

This image should say it all:

Click image for larger version

Name:	hallmod.png
Views:	2
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	402260

I've edited it to make the rear terminus more clear. The particular camera angle revealed by GBitman is from the far end of the corridor depicted above, and it has never before been made publicly available through any media coverage, Inflames-exclusive images, or "Team" updates. Notice that even the ceiling lights and circles of projected light match up.

Don't forget that the B1 Corridor has both lit and unlit versions, and GBitman's image depicts the latter. The image's resolution is so low that the outlines of the bricks are practically invisible. This doesn't seem like the work of the "Team" because:

- As Alzaire pointed out, MrBZork would have posted it.
    - The color of the floor does not match the "Team's" recreation.
    - The outlines of the bricks in the wall are far bolder in the "Team's" recreation, yet are all but invisible here.
    - The green light above the Service Garage door looks like the one seen above the East Stairwell door in the Complete Disc video.

It might be a "fake," but if it is, it's one of the best recreations that I've ever seen; the textures and colors actually look closer to the style of BH1.5. Not to get ahead of myself, but, this might be the real deal. As we all know, the B1 Corridor was untextured in the PSM build (see Advents 2 and 3), and thus had to be recreated by the "Team." If GBitman's avatar is authentic, then it is from a later build. As for the excessive blood, Leon just blew a zombie's head off!

EDIT: What the hell!

I couldn't even finish this post before someone uploaded a juicy video proving what I had determined myself. Nice!

If this is legit, I'm pretty excited!!
    Last edited by Enigmatism415; 01-11-2013, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• In the video there's blood everywhere though...

Comment

• Now... if the author of this video would join conversation we could get all the answers for questions.

Edit: Nice work analyzing location Enigmatism! I agree with you 100%.

Edit 2: I also declare this authentic new video. And it is later build. Amazing we got some builds floating around here...
        Last edited by Marvin; 01-11-2013, 02:11 PM.
        ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• That's wishful thinking dear friend... If it's indeed legit, it would be interesting if he was in contact with MrBZork.

Comment

• All this drama and intrigue makes Jack a dull boy... and bored. I can't wait for this 1.5 craze to be over. xD We see eleven seconds of blurry footage and now we're seeing 1.5 in our soup.
            Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 01-11-2013, 02:16 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
              In the video there's blood everywhere though...
              I know, I had crafted my post before Marvin posted the video.

Comment

• If this is true ... 2013 will be a delightful year for the 1.5. I remember when the first two betas (sample) appeared on youtube, and after some time was now available to all. Interestingly like this will happen to 1.5 ....mmmmmm

I'd like a classic RESIDENT EVIL (PSX), only, and nothing more.

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post

All this drama and intrigue makes Jack a dull boy... and bored. I can't wait for this 1.5 craze to be over. xD We see eleven seconds of blurry footage and now we're seeing 1.5 in our soup.
                  O . O

Face it this is exciting. But I don't undestand why this Grantbitman is quiet. I am sure he reads this...
                  ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• [QUOTE=Marvin;242619]Did some digging on our 'quiet' mystery man. I can't resist to post what I found.

... I'll be damned. This is defenately new....

After all these years of waiting, finally...

Click image for larger version

Name:	ron-paul.gif
Views:	2
Size:	972.9 KB
ID:	402261

PS: i want to believe

Comment

• Originally posted by DZIAD View Post
                      Fake, and I think a close fan of Goromacida.
                      I wouldn't say fake what so ever...

Comment

• Meh, I'm personally only interested if he posts more viewer 'friendly' footage (i.e. something that lasts way longer than a minute and doesn't have any music playing over it). Other than that it's just simple teasing.
                        Last edited by LongTimeLurker; 01-11-2013, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• How come no one just pulled the thumbnail from the page source for the better quality image.
                          Last edited by randomwab; 01-11-2013, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by randomwab View Post

How come no one just pulled the thumbnail from the page source for the better quality image.
                            OMG SO COOL!! This can't be a recreation! It just looks too much like official CAPCOM work. I'm very optimistic. I WANT TO PLAY THIS. WAITING FOR JUST TOO LONG!!
                            Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
                              I wouldn't say fake what so ever...
                              You'd be surprised what people can do, time will tell ...

I'd like a classic RESIDENT EVIL (PSX), only, and nothing more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
                                Now... if the author of this video would join conversation we could get all the answers for questions.

Edit: Nice work analyzing location Enigmatism! I agree with you 100%.

Edit 2: I also declare this authentic new video. And it is later build. Amazing we got some builds floating around here...
                                I am almost envious of your child-like naivety sometimes. He isn't engaging in conversation or answering questions because he obviously chooses not to. Think about it. Why would he come in here and snipe the thread with a blurry little image, then reveal a short, also blurry and low quality video, when if he was actually interesting in providing information and not just seeking attention, could have given us more information and better media? I mean, seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X