Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting pictures, but I hope this person doesn't end up leaking the game and potentially screw up our chances of a completed game by The Team. Waiting awhile longer for a finished product will be much more worth it than an incomplete in-progress version.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
      Interesting pictures, but I hope this person doesn't end up leaking the game and potentially screw up our chances of a completed game by The Team. Waiting awhile longer for a finished product will be much more worth it than an incomplete in-progress version.
      Are you serious ? It's not like the original anyway ...
      But I really wish thy continue + give us the pure build ....

Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
      I am beginning to think this "team" is made up of people we know on this forum. And Mr Bzork is not really who he says he is , and he really is ********. This is just my conspiracy theory, no need to get angry.
      You are just Smart aren't you ?

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
      I'd be funny if BZork was either Alzaire or INFLAMES, but that's... impossible..

I'm pretty sure none of the team members are registered here. I don't think we've seen people with these mad modding skillz before.
      Not them, but we've seen ONE person with these mad skills before, he created that fascinating thing and vanished, you think you know him now ?
      Last edited by Mrox2; 02-06-2013, 01:46 AM.
      Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
      ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
        we've seen ONE person with these mad skills before, he created that fascinating thing and vanished, you think you know him now ?

are you talking about.... nah....
        Last edited by J0shuaKane; 02-06-2013, 02:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by imacwesker View Post
          Welsh/Colvin is the uber-drama queen of the RE community. Check Bioflames forums for tons of shitstorms created by him over the last 10 years.
          He is also the infamous creator of the doctored and fake screenshots about "RE2 beta1" supposedly showing Claire only.
          I would take whatever he says/shows with a ton of salt ;)
          Is that the same Welsh from PU?
          sigpic

Comment

• LOL i said a few days ago I knew something like this would happen , we will never play 1.5 that I can be sure of.
            oh well at least I still have the 1.5 mods that have been released , plus 1.5 2d demo which is a great game anyway.
            so just let them get on with it I'm INCREDIBLY tired of this 1.5 drama crap , it brings out the worst in people and will always seem to lead to a fight and threats .
            oh well back to ni no kuni.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
              LOL i said a few days ago I knew something like this would happen , we will never play 1.5 that I can be sure of.
              Don't jump to conclusions.
              ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                Is that the same Welsh from PU?
                He's not from PU.
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                  He's not from PU.
                  Liar ?!

Last edited by Mrox2; 02-06-2013, 07:52 AM.
                  ^ Lol ...

Comment

• That is from a year ago. He was an on-off staff member, currently off. That link in particular is him attempting to use PU's name to recruit people for his little game side projects.
                    Last edited by News Bot; 02-06-2013, 03:03 AM.

Comment

• I hate how always everything that comes up regarding 1.5 gets fucked up like that...I only hope this ends with a build getting released.
                      Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

That is from a year ago. He was an on-off staff member, currently off. That link in particular is him attempting to use PU's name to recruit people for his little game side projects.
                        and why didn't you say something about it but rather reply on the same topic and stand aside with him, and say hes your friend too ?

and you said > "This is in independent project headed by Welsh who happens to be a PU staff member,"

Colvin = Welsh on PU
                        WelshJ on 123 = Welsh
                        Last edited by Mrox2; 02-06-2013, 07:53 AM.
                        ^ Lol ...

Comment

• I stood beside him because at the time I was interested in his project. I don't see why you're putting so much weight on quite old stuff. Too eager to try and convince yourself I'm a mischievous liar.

Comment

• we should just close all threads to do with 1.5 as it always leads to lies, deceit , fights , cover ups , people who know answers but wont say anything , and it's because of all these things why 1.5 will never ever see the light of day , I don't mind it never gets released , I just hate it when people get your hopes up then some crap happens like it always does then everyone is back a square one. It's a vicious circle and it never changes.

Comment

• The cats nearly out of the bag anyway, best possible solution = build gets released and the drama ends. Then we can all hop on the restoration ride and mods without people butting heads
                              Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

I stood beside him because at the time I was interested in his project. I don't see why you're putting so much weight on quite old stuff. Too eager to try and convince yourself I'm a mischievous liar.
                                Lmao ! I have more to say but you are already exposed Mr.Botsy dont try defending yourself P:

Originally posted by Darkside05 View Post
                                The cats nearly out of the bag anyway, best possible solution = build gets released and the drama ends. Then we can all hop on the restoration ride and mods without people butting heads
                                Best decision ever !

Meow Meow Meow ! Come on we're waiting for an answer from the leaders of the cult called Los El Horror ;P
                                Last edited by Mrox2; 02-06-2013, 03:35 AM.
                                ^ Lol ...

Comment

Working...
                                X