Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Romero View Post
    ok sorry it bores me know when the team is not going to release a beta of the game's most advanced and it should be time Elza and I can say I am a single man 32 years so do not complain
    By not releasing an advanced demo of the game does not mean that the team or bzork or D.Birkin are not going to show us some little updates... Damn i will tell this: "TIME IS EVERYTHING!"... just they need to focus what RE1.5 needs even on programming what takes more time... They are going to show some updates or even gif images of the progess of the game... just they need time...

I hope that the game were avaible in Dualshock as well... i damaged my digital directional buttons from my PS2
    Well... good luck with the project...

Comment

• Bro this is not possible the team already said that is progresing, that its good, and enough this kind of demands its what make the team tired off just wait and enjoy if you want to know when its gonna be released its in 2014 and a demo maybe in octuber.

Comment

• Originally posted by RMandel View Post
        This is just my personal opinion, but in certain respects the stories of how RE15 developed and the subsequent hunt for it are even more fascinating than the game itself. With regards to the hunt, there's certainly been (and will still be) enough melodrama, intrigue, scene politics, back-stabbing, and double-dealing to keep any soap opera fan happy. Like the story behind BH2 Beta 2, for example - one of the first rays of light in the hunt. My apologies, imacwesker - looking back over my notes, I'm not sure now if Evilude WAS the source for White Umbrella's copy of Beta 2. Maybe I didn't connect the dots correctly. He's just the earliest "fan" data point I have for it.
        See if you can find the old .NFO for the WU upload of "Beta 2", it should include info on who provided it and such. I know someone posted chunks of the .NFO over on Robert_Kendo's site or something (or at least one of those "ZOMG BETA!!!" communities)

Originally posted by RMandel View Post
        Anyhow, back on topic. The whole business with Beta 2 is just PART of the story, folks. Can some of you newer guys imagine a time when Colvin was one of the GOOD guys?
        Colvin has always been a hit and miss guy on the mood front - always picking fights with people and so forth, for various reasons. But he's always been actively pursuing things and often been amongst the first to break the ice on various subjects and topics before information became publically available or widespread. But I must say, I remember him back in the WU days (think this was after the nth redesign) having a huge fight with Scream over how he'd managed to get an ISO of the Biohazard Trial Version (Scream wanting it added to the download archive), before it was widely available in public circulation, when basically the webmasters of Survivhor and Bioflames were the only two with physical lcopies of it in "western" communities. I seem to recall the exact quote from Colvin being "I have hold the key to the community" or some epic level drama line like that Then there was the time with the whole breakdown when, thanks to the help of Jerome, we acquired the disc name and catalog ID for the GunCon demo disc with the Gun Survivor demo that Survivhor/BHF had been the only "go to" spot for and Dot50Cal and me tracked down a physical copy of it on Yahoo Auctions Japan. There was a major meltdown from Colvin back then too, about how we'd apparently "stolen his last ace" or something.

Yeah, I guess things haven't changed that much over time.

Originally posted by RMandel View Post
        I hate confidentiality agreements ... even if they're only word-of-mouth (pr PM or email) ... but they're a part of the life some of us live.
        It's part of how things gets done. Some things just can't be hinted to, implied or otherwise spoken in public. That's just the way the cookie crumbles.
        Since Mr. Spencer isn't around often these days, I'll just take it upon myself and make the kind of posts he makes;

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Romero View Post
          ok sorry it bores me know when the team is not going to release a beta of the game's most advanced and it should be time Elza and I can say I am a single man 32 years so do not complain
          lol ... this isn't something to be proud of. Also, I don't know about you, but this gives me even more reason to complain about this kind of childish behavior.

Originally posted by synce View Post
          Can we please get some kind of progress bar or completion percentage, every time I check back it seems there's no progress
          This is arbitrary and pointless.

Comment

• Originally posted by strikedio84 View Post
            Bro this is not possible the team already said that is progresing, that its good, and enough this kind of demands its what make the team tired off just wait and enjoy if you want to know when its gonna be released its in 2014 and a demo maybe in octuber.
            Well thanks for thet info i'm very pleased with that... 2014 and october... lets wait for that demo... youĀ“re right... lets enjoy what we have and possible see... and what about the BETA 2? i see that everyone is talking about that demo from White Umbrella... well i dont want anyone get angry of what i ask...

Comment

• Not to stir the pot here, but didn't the team confirm a 2013 release date?
              If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

• just for the trial edition

Comment

• Originally posted by STARSRedfield View Post
                  Well thanks for thet info i'm very pleased with that... 2014 and october... lets wait for that demo... youĀ“re right... lets enjoy what we have and possible see... and what about the BETA 2? i see that everyone is talking about that demo from White Umbrella... well i dont want anyone get angry of what i ask...
                  Bro sorry that reply was not meant to you it was for the guy that asked for bar of progress, i was using my celphone and i didnĀ“t see that i dont reply with quote its sound cool that beta 2 if it leaks ill play it .

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                    Colvin has always been a hit and miss guy on the mood front - always picking fights with people and so forth, for various reasons. But he's always been actively pursuing things and often been amongst the first to break the ice on various subjects and topics before information became publically available or widespread. But I must say, I remember him back in the WU days (think this was after the nth redesign) having a huge fight with Scream over how he'd managed to get an ISO of the Biohazard Trial Version (Scream wanting it added to the download archive), before it was widely available in public circulation, when basically the webmasters of Survivhor and Bioflames were the only two with physical lcopies of it in "western" communities. I seem to recall the exact quote from Colvin being "I have hold the key to the community" or some epic level drama line like that
                    Rofl, memory lane.. I have largely forgotten all this drama. When people come up to me and complain about someone, my mind tends to just tune out for awhile, so I forgot a lot of stuff..

Yeah Colvin was also on the WU staff for awhile. I think that "fight" was just the usual forum aping about we often did lol. I know we had a couple of them over the years! At URES I think we got on well, he rose quickly through our ranking system but not to the highest level because his RE passion seemed much more important than the group (I deliberately withheld access to one of the higher level FTPs). When I closed URES I knew he was an OK guy though.. The last time I heard from him (perhaps 7 to 8 years ago) he offered me some moderator job in jest so I could "abuse my powers again" rofl. Cheeky. But overall, I think his presence is still somewhat beneficial to RE fans

By the time of URES I think most WU members were quite mature so I really don't remember too much drama or BS (or maybe my unconscious mind has covered up the horror rofl).

As for the WU source of beta 2, I think that was Deacon IIRC (I believe he has a very old account on THIA thats currently inactive). He was also the source for the first gameplay movie of RE Gameboy Color among numerous other things (and some RE0 beta movies). The WU version was just the first major public release, around that time it was starting to appear on ebay for like 500 euros (some German guy IIRC?). It actually wasn't all that special at the time like 1.5 or anything, we had it for awhile and just decided to put it up for download as we had moved to a new server.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChuckthePlant View Post
                      Not to stir the pot here, but didn't the team confirm a 2013 release date?
                      its gonna be released en 2014 cuz the game its still in development and there are a lot of work to do and they have lives outside this project so.... they need to make all the process and and test the game to avoid any bug and glitch, i think, this its the possible dates of progress:

August maybe another making of video.
                      Octuber DEMO to celebrate halloween
                      December another making of video
                      March or May 2014 THE GAME.

well that its what I THINK and its not the official dates.

Comment

• With hacking projects on this kind of scale you're looking at about 2-4 years of development time. Not to say that this particular project will take four years to complete, but to put it into perspective The Legend of Zelda: Parallel Worlds for the Super Nintendo took about four years to make from start to finish, it is the typical amount of time to expect from any project like this. Usually these kinds of projects are done by a small team with nothing but spare time to work with, they don't have the benefits of a commercial development team like a large number of in house staff for easy communication and have to work together with conflicting routines just to get the job done. But it's clear the team have been working very hard and you can see from their updates just how far the game has come; it's reassuring to see that they have efficient tools to work with and that the game engine is in good enough shape that it shouldn't impede on the rest of the development. A lot of the biggest hurdles have been overcome, such as developing the tools, fixing major bugs, implementing missing features, etc and their experience will be growing every day, so rest assured they've got almost everything they need for a smooth development from here on out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                          But I must say, I remember him back in the WU days (think this was after the nth redesign) having a huge fight with Scream over how he'd managed to get an ISO of the Biohazard Trial Version (Scream wanting it added to the download archive), before it was widely available in public circulation, when basically the webmasters of Survivhor and Bioflames were the only two with physical lcopies of it in "western" communities.
                          I remember having my share of fights with Scream/WU (and other webmasters/fans) calling me a hoarder, because I didn't want to trade/share some of my stuff... I can completely understand how IGAS feels with their project ;)

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                          It's part of how things gets done. Some things just can't be hinted to, implied or otherwise spoken in public. That's just the way the cookie crumbles.
                          Yup. And linking your comment about the BH Trial Version and how NDA works... I got my copy of this beta from a friend working for a European video game magazine. One of his coworkers made a copy of a disk brought to the magazine by someone from Capcom. Of course, to not jeopardize my friend (or his friend)'s job, I couldn't tell anyone where this beta was coming from. A few months later, i discovered the Japanese Yahoo Auctions and was extremely surprised to see that this beta/demo was available for a very small price, to anyone who wanted to purchase it. But even if it is more than 10 years later, I am still not gonna tell who gave me this copy; and I am not going to make copies of it either. That's how NDA, even unofficial ones, works.
                          Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

• Originally posted by strikedio84 View Post
                            Bro sorry that reply was not meant to you it was for the guy that asked for bar of progress, i was using my celphone and i didnĀ“t see that i dont reply with quote its sound cool that beta 2 if it leaks ill play it .
                            Dont worry... i understand... but i think that the beta 2 of BH2 is leaked... but i dont know why they calling BHIOHAZARD 2 BETA 2 VER2... even i dont know if W. Umbrella had the Ver. 1... but well... i'll wait for the answer of why they call Ver. 1 and Ver. 2 and keep looking for that...

Changing about that... in the Video 3 Redux of the Making of Series of BH 1.5, i heard that narrator said something about the Dualshock function... i damaged my UP digital button of my controller of my PS2 but is dualshock (thanks god)... it would be great if they add the Dualshock function and i like how they make the OPTION Screen...

I saw a few commands in an image that someone posted in RE 1 2 3 forums... i remember that have: EXCNGE, TAKE, MANAGE and INVIDUAL DATA, USE ITEM...
                            Will those commands restored in the I.G.A.S. completed game? because it sounds like the main menu would be made for 2 Players like in RESIDENT EVIL 0 and RE0 N64 for items exchange or something... please can someone tell me if i'm correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                              With hacking projects on this kind of scale you're looking at about 2-4 years of development time. Not to say that this particular project will take four years to complete, but to put it into perspective The Legend of Zelda: Parallel Worlds for the Super Nintendo took about four years to make from start to finish, it is the typical amount of time to expect from any project like this. Usually these kinds of projects are done by a small team with nothing but spare time to work with, they don't have the benefits of a commercial development team like a large number of in house staff for easy communication and have to work together with conflicting routines just to get the job done. But it's clear the team have been working very hard and you can see from their updates just how far the game has come; it's reassuring to see that they have efficient tools to work with and that the game engine is in good enough shape that it shouldn't impede on the rest of the development. A lot of the biggest hurdles have been overcome, such as developing the tools, fixing major bugs, implementing missing features, etc and their experience will be growing every day, so rest assured they've got almost everything they need for a smooth development from here on out.

yes you are absolutely right, but to be honest i think that all the progres the team has shown until now it not the latest update of the game development progress, i think that maybe they have even the voice over complete and a lot of things they will not reveal, the proof its the halloween trailer, when they released that trailer i lot of things shown on the making of series are covered, its just they are very wary of things and when we never expect it boom they will release it. even if the game goes to en of 2014 it will be worth the wait.

Comment

• Ah, memories. I'm getting old.

Anyways, I have some fond memories of Neo-WU, even though, it was very short-lived. It still amazes me, thinking about it - a 'one-stop' site for any and everything Bio/RE. Video games, trials/betas, soundtracks - the site had everything.

One question, though... whatever happened to Deacon Willis? I miss the hell outta that guy. We used to have some epic private-messages, typically having nothing to do with Bio/RE. Generally, we talked about life in Poland/USA, guns, God, government, etc. - truly, just one of those 'rare' people one meets online... I do hope he is alive and well.
                                I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Working...
                                X