Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really want to play Deep Fear, watched a few videos on YouTube a while back and it looked pretty interesting. I never had a Saturn back in the day so it took until relatively recently to even hear of it's existence!

Comment

• New image has been uploaded:

"Why is Leon going to the Archive Room? And where is RPD outfit? To patient ones the answer. "

Comment

• I was about to post that, you beat me to it! I'm happy to see Leon's civilian outfit turn out so well and I love the accuracy of the jacket decal. I just noticed there's a splotch on the back of Leon's jeans, could it be blood? Also, it doesn't look like he's carrying a weapon. But they added the knife holster to his belt too!

And new custom background of the hall the leads to the archive room. It looks very nice.
        Last edited by Renard; 02-14-2014, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
          New image has been uploaded:

"Why is Leon going to the Archive Room? And where is RPD outfit? To patient ones the answer. "

Let the moaning commence..................

I think it looks great.

Comment

• I agree, the costume looks great and so does the background. I like that they haven't revealed Elza's alternative costume just yet, although I hope they keep that a secret until we play the final product.

Comment

• Those fluorescent lightbulbs are making that platform with boxes on it too shiny, they should cover it with blood.

Comment

• Originally posted by TableSet View Post
                Those fluorescent lightbulbs are making that platform with boxes on it too shiny, they should cover it with blood.
                And so it begins..

Comment

I agree, the costume looks great and so does the background. I like that they haven't revealed Elza's alternative costume just yet, although I hope they keep that a secret until we play the final product.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	elza alt2.png
Views:	2
Size:	132.8 KB
ID:	403589

Comment

• I think the costume looks like ass. No offense to IGAS, but Capcom made it look like a five year old drew a canadian leaf on a shirt.
                    Last edited by Chris' Boob; 02-14-2014, 09:17 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris' Boob View Post
                      I think the costume looks like ass. No offense to IGAS, but Capcom made it look like a five year old drew a canadian leaf on a shirt.
                      It's hard to even say what it looks like from that angle, IMO. So I can't really comment.

Comment

New image has been uploaded:

I wouldn't think too much about his outfit if you didn't say anything about it.

In this build I feel that they didnt finalize the durability gauges of the characters clothing. By the point of moving on from the prescient, the characters clothes would have already reached maximum wear and tear then go on unchanged throughout the rest of the game. I imagine by the final release they would have greatly increased clothing durability to give a consistent level of deterioration throughout the entire game and not just by the end of the first area.
                        Another idea that I wasn't gonna mention this here but if your clothing reaches maximum tear, you would start taking slightly more damage giving the player the incentive to find spare police clothing sets in lockers shown in that picture, the station. The player could find the highly uncommon, SLIGHTLY stronger defensive, combat (leon type) and swat (roy type) sets, the common, average defensive, standard summer (generic marvin type) and winter (dark blue long sleeves) sets and the RARE (read: 1 set only) casual clothes (the leon outfit in that picture) in the station. The RPD/umbrella armor would simply stack over these suits. Although the player would clearly want to get the stronger combat suits, their availability is limited, from the other officers preparing for the event beforehand, leaving the player stuck with the bland summer/winter suits. This would give the player additional element of suit management, after all you wont be able to find these suits in further areas of the game, just additional umbrella armor. Remember, you don't NEED to change your clothing. After all its only a SLIGHT damage intake alternation. The player shouldn't, by any means feel obligated to change unless the game is being played on an extreme difficulty and it's vital. But who wouldn't want to see a female version of leons suit for elza?
                        Last edited by NEOMEGA; 02-14-2014, 10:51 PM. Reason: I spent like 30 mins rewording this

Comment

• Superb background! I had never imagined adding a reception window there, but it fits in nicely and gives the corridor a sense of purpose. I'd have expected a bench or two opposite the reception window, but the adjacent lift corridor probably serves as the waiting room.

I wonder if the costumes are hanging in that locker...

Comment

• Maybe it's the old footage quality but to me it looks better purple instead of blue, the concept art has the back part in purple also.
                            The original 'September 1996' footage of civilian Leon fighting in the R.P.D and in the sewers.With thanks to MiL? for giving me permission to use and preser...

It also has the skull part from his biker costume on the front part below his neck.
                            Last edited by Mikhail; 02-14-2014, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• Here's the concept art again, for reference. I think it sorta looks like a claw? It looks cool nonetheless.

Comment

• Really nice background. The RPD seems pretty much done by now. I can't wait to see what the rest of the game looks like.

Comment

Working...
                                X