Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bzork,

I wish I had remembered this earlier, but will you stick with the Doberman or will the Cerberus enemy be changed to the original German Shepards for at least the RPD sections? I was curious about this when Birkin mentioned they were going to implement a wider variety of zombies.
    sigpic
    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by Graco View Post
      will you stick with the Doberman or will the Cerberus enemy be changed to the original German Shepards for at least the RPD sections?
      That might be not "retail", but I totally support the German Shepherd replacing the Cerberus in the RPD. I don't think anyone would have an objection.

Comment

• I wonder will zombies puke acid vomit when your higher then them or will they just climb ?
        I'm fine with either just wondering if IGAS are putting in zombies that puke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Graco View Post
          Bzork,

I wish I had remembered this earlier, but will you stick with the Doberman or will the Cerberus enemy be changed to the original German Shepards for at least the RPD sections? I was curious about this when Birkin mentioned they were going to implement a wider variety of zombies.
          Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
          That might be not "retail", but I totally support the German Shepherd replacing the Cerberus in the RPD. I don't think anyone would have an objection.
          Can't we have them both? I mean the game it's going to feature a large number of different zombies, why not different dog zombies as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by Getta robo View Post
            Can't we have them both? I mean the game it's going to feature a large number of different zombies, why not different dog zombies as well?
            Id be happy with both maybe keep the dobermans in the warehousing site a,b,c,d area were sherry opens the secret entrance.
            And put German shepherds in R.P.D.

but either way I'm fine with any dogs.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
              Well Bzork.. thanks for answering some of our questions..

I do agree with most about the handgun being easy to kill zombies - though I guess 1.5 had more zombies than RE2 did. Would there be a way to slow down the rate of fire to make it harder? They do shoot fast in 1.5 with the handgun
              is not about.

From 80% build the bullets are fast, but the zombies are stronger similar of RE2 PC hard mode.

In the IGAS video the zombies are dying with 3 shots of handgun .

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                Id be happy with both maybe keep the dobermans in the warehousing site a,b,c,d area were sherry opens the secret entrance.
                And put German shepherds in R.P.D.
                Exactly.

Comment

• Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
                  is not about.

From 80% build the bullets are fast, but the zombies are stronger similar of RE2 PC hard mode.

In the IGAS video the zombies are dying with 3 shots of handgun .
                  Where did you see that? Zombies fall out after 3 shots but they don't die with 3 shots. Look at the part with Leon in B1 again. He shoots that zombie 6 or 7 times and it's still coming at him. If anything, it looks like they are keeping that mechanic loyal to BH 1.5.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                  BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                    Where did you see that? Zombies fall out after 3 shots but they don't die with 3 shots. Look at the part with Leon in B1 again. He shoots that zombie 6 or 7 times and it's still coming at him. If anything, it looks like they are keeping that mechanic loyal to BH 1.5.
                    Exactly. It may sound like they're dying, but they're just falling down, only to get up again a few seconds later.

Someone has probably already pointed this out, but Elza is wearing the R.P.D. vest when she's shooting the zombies in the lobby. I like it.

Comment

• Hey Mr B.zork (if you're still answering questions) - how difficult did you find de-constructing RE 1.5 and making it work as a real game, compared to just creating a new game/coding project from scratch (which I assume your team may have done before)? Would you find it easier to make something similar to RE 1.5 with modern game engines? Of course retro RE 1.5 on PS1 is much cooler but just wondering.

Comment

• This guy is pretty good.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Elza's and Sherry's voice is pretty decent but John's not so much.
                          Last edited by GamerTak3r; 02-28-2014, 09:21 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
                            Hey Mr B.zork (if you're still answering questions) - how difficult did you find de-constructing RE 1.5 and making it work as a real game, compared to just creating a new game/coding project from scratch (which I assume your team may have done before)? Would you find it easier to make something similar to RE 1.5 with modern game engines? Of course retro RE 1.5 on PS1 is much cooler but just wondering.
                            i think project would be much easy for everyone if we work from scratch on pc or the other modern hardware. you already say our thought and important decision of game being much cooler on a real playstation. is all about authentic feels of 90s.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                              i think project would be much easy for everyone if we work from scratch on pc or the other modern hardware. you already say our thought and important decision of game being much cooler on a real playstation. is all about authentic feels of 90s.
                              Indeed. Looking forward to see more from team igas after RE 1.5 possibly then

Comment

• Originally posted by GamerTak3r View Post
                                This guy is pretty good.
                                No he's not. There's absolutely no conviction in this dub, the guy's just reading the script.
                                Originally posted by GamerTak3r View Post
                                Elza's and Sherry's voice is pretty decent but John's not so much.
                                Elza sounds like a 10 years old girl.......

That's what frightens me the most, people's low expectations when it comes to dubs. The voice acting in these videos is atrocious, I really don't understand how it is possible that anyone can find them decent.

Comment

Working...
                                X