Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
    Where is it from?
    Guy had it as his avatar....

Click image for larger version

Name:	interesting_zps8c42823b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	402259

It looks legit but who knows......
    Last edited by Guest; 01-11-2013, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• Who knows what people look at this thread. I wouldnt be surprised if owner of final build read posts here. Anyway. What my point is - lets not create another shitstorm . Whoever this guy is wanted to give us something. Hopefully theres gonna be a large picture version of it for us to analyze. I am always very interested in new footage! I didn't notice this avatar first, just a sarcastic "interesting topic". Gotta keep memo to myself that always check a v a t a r s. Mystery guy please respond now
      ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• it looks like a custom basement background

Comment

• I think it's the glorious team's work.

Comment

• It's not from B.Zork though, so I wouldn't jump to any conclusions.
            sigpic

Comment

• Marvin seems to have it right. Notice that there's a sign at the back (it's faint), that's probably a sign that indicates it's the parking lot (or other area). The green exit sign above the door matches. The dark lighting in the center is almost exactly the same as that in retail. I also color corrected for the extra blue (ignore the characters for now) and the background colors are very similar, too. In my opinion, it's either an early basement map (perhaps exported from 1.5 and used in retail with changes), a mod, or a fake.

Comment

• Did some digging on our 'quiet' mystery man. I can't resist to post what I found.

... I'll be damned. This is defenately new....

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Edit: I am actually thrilled and shocked. What build is this anyway, 40% or something else? Err, and I hope I DID NOT piss him off now...

Edit 2: didnt notice before, but at the end there is a PARKING sign O.O
                Last edited by Marvin; 01-11-2013, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• It doesn't have the old gun animation, this one is similar to BH2.

So either it's a fake, either it's a modded 40% version, either it's the 80% version...

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]7899[/ATTACH]
                    does anyone from the Uk remember in 1996-1997 a game magazine called PLAY or something similar had an artical on resident evil 2 , which is now resident evil 1.5 ... it showed loads of cool stuff ive never seen resurface , just wondered if anyone had seen this

also i just found an old FAKE video i made years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wNzbfCOv5k
                    Last edited by Madgaz182; 01-11-2013, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• OH MY GOD!!! Note the way Leon is walking!!! It is exactly the same we've seen previously in other Videos from 1.5!! Also, you can see the knife holster. I hope this is legit *.* Also note that Leon isn't holding his gun up, so this must be the 80% build....
                      Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
                        Did some digging on our 'quiet' mystery man. I can't resist to post what I found.

... I'll be damned. This is defenately new....

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Edit: I am actually thrilled and shocked. What build is this anyway, 40% or something else? Err, and I hope I DID NOT piss him off now...

Edit 2: didnt notice before, but at the end there is a PARKING sign O.O
                        Fake, and I think a close fan of Goromacida.

I'd like a classic RESIDENT EVIL (PSX), only, and nothing more.

Comment

• Looks like from the final era when they had the more retail-like animations. Very interesting and seems pretty legit to me.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Oh my God! So thrilled!!! But I dont think we will get to see any more furter than pictures... I dont aim my hopes very high...
                            Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                              It doesn't have the old gun animation, this one is similar to BH2.

So either it's a fake, either it's a modded 40% version, either it's the 80% version...
                              It cant be fake. Modded - possible. but if it is not fake, it must be later build possibly even 80%. I am puzzled...

Comment

• You're very optimistic Alzaire... I'd wait until we see more. The quality is just too bad.

It if is indeed legit, it would mean the 80% is "floating around". It would be a good news, that'd mean it's hasn't been lost.

Originally posted by Marvin View Post
                                It cant be fake. Modded - possible.
                                Yes, by fake I meant modded of course :')
                                Last edited by Rick Hunter; 01-11-2013, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X