Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I mean the demo from start to finish.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
    , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Full game sounded better. Anything is better at this point.

Comment

• Im smiling like a bitch right now even if its only the Coliseum my hype bar is full and near to explode. Hope those problems with the CD's dont turn into a big trouble. Good work Gemini
        ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• I'll be using PSX emulator but I also have EPSXE , Does one emulator do better then the other ?

Comment

• I have a modded ps1 and the 40% build that leaked first mostly worked on that fine...

Comment

• Modded PlayStation and ePSXe ready for the action!

Comment

• Psp 1000 with cfw ready to go.

Comment

• I'll be doing some testing on the PS2 POPStarter, if the demo ISO is provided in a compatible format. If this fails, I'll fall back to the latest ePSXe.

Gemini, how big is the download for the Coliseum demo approximately?

Comment

• As far as I know, the game is currently compatible with all hardware and most software. There are a few exceptions, like some old versions of PCSX being unable to boot the game entirely. So far I've checked the following as working platforms: PSX, PSone, PS2, PSP, PS3, emulators (pSX, ePSXe, no$psx, Xebra, PS2 Pops). According to one of the testers, the game throws an exception on PS3 and randomly freezes when accessing the menu (it used to do the same on PSP). I know where the faulty code is, but I'm not sure about the cause exactly. Seems like a weird emulation issue - I'll try and fix it in these last days of testing.

Gemini, how big is the download for the Coliseum demo approximately?
                    Roughly 65-70 MB uncompressed.
                    Last edited by Gemini; 11-26-2015, 03:24 AM.

Comment

• this battle colliseum will be in the final release? or its just a test ground for bugs and other things? it would be awesome if GEMINI include a trailer of the main game on this demo at least a making of like Bzork do it back then, and would be nice if Bzork And D.Birkin comes to say hello sometime.

Comment

• Originally posted by strikedio84 View Post
                        this battle colliseum will be in the final release? or its just a test ground for bugs and other things? it would be awesome if GEMINI include a trailer of the main game on this demo at least a making of like Bzork do it back then, and would be nice if Bzork And D.Birkin comes to say hello sometime.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	kraken-trailer.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	678.7 KB
ID:	404776
                        Last edited by Unmasked; 11-26-2015, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by strikedio84 View Post
                          this battle colliseum will be in the final release? or its just a test ground for bugs and other things?
                          It's both a test and something that will be included with slight changes in later revisions. The coliseum is pretty much a mercenary mode for 1.5, so it's gotta be there as extra contents in all releases.

it would be awesome if GEMINI include a trailer of the main game on this demo at least a making of like Bzork do it back then
                          It could be a good idea, but it's way too much work than I'm willing to do for the demo at this point. It may include something else in the form of a video, but that depends on a few things Sonic needs to sort out first.
                          Last edited by Gemini; 11-27-2015, 07:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                            It's both a test and something that will be included with slight changes in later revisions. The coliseum is pretty much a mercenary mode for 1.5, so it's gotta be there as extra contents in all releases.

It could be a good idea, but it's way too much work than I'm willing to do for the demo at this point. It may include something else in the form of a video, but that depends on a few things Sonic needs to sort out first.
                            thank you by the way who is SONIC? if i recall correctly the only TEAM IGAS MEMBERS that are known its Bzork, D.birkin and you.

i have a favor to ask, i once asked Bzork about the booklet and inlay art of the cd cover to make the game more original and cool and he responded his team were working on this and later he posted a small image of the booklet, my request its if you can ask him if that its already done, i would love to see that and why not print it already . i have my black cds ready, i burned and print a black cd for volgarr the viking for dreamcast and its working like a charm

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post

thank you by the way who is SONIC? if i recall correctly the only TEAM IGAS MEMBERS that are known its Bzork, D.birkin and you.

i have a favor to ask, i once asked Bzork about the booklet and inlay art of the cd cover to make the game more original and cool and he responded his team were working on this and later he posted a small image of the booklet, my request its if you can ask him if that its already done, i would love to see that and why not print it already . i have my black cds ready, i burned and print a black cd for volgarr the viking for dreamcast and its working like a charm

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]10080[/ATTACH]
                                hahahah that was a good one, you make me search if i written the correct word. regards bro
                                Last edited by strikedio84; 11-27-2015, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X