Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome. Looking forward to it. Thanks for all your work and dedication guys.
    sigpic
    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• I haven't been following the development for some time now. Anyone wann fill me in? Is this getting closer to release?
      sigpic

Comment

• The coliseum demo is in the near future. Everyone should get on Patreon and support them there as well. It makes a difference.
        sigpic
        "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Well congrats on all that hard work
          A demo ! Can't wait, how many waves does the battle mode have I wonder.

Comment

• What's up with the thread title, somebody's changed it again.
            Is that some kind of inside joke?
            Last edited by Upaluppa; 11-02-2015, 07:39 AM.

Comment

• Wait so are we getting a battle demo or a police station demo first?

Comment

• Coliseum demo.
                sigpic

Comment

• I hope to shoot some gators soon...

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                    I hope to shoot some gators soon...
                    ^^^
                    SAME!!!!!

Maybe we'll even get an unseen boss!
                    Last edited by Deathlygasm; 11-04-2015, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• I have to admit im more interested in the main game than the Coliseum mode (because i dont really like much that mercenaries-like minigames) but im just curious of the unlockable extras. I want to see that gallery and face some new enemies.
                      Last edited by Unmasked; 11-05-2015, 04:15 PM.
                      ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Same here! I imagine when it finally comes out I am gonna be replaying the game over and over for the first few weeks it is out.

Comment

• I hope is the main game demo, i cant wait to play it . Thank you Gemini and IGAS for make this game happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clawditoh View Post
                            I hope is the main game demo, i cant wait to play it . Thank you Gemini and IGAS for make this game happen.
                            The main game demo should come some time after this one. The coliseum is more or less a release to check reactions to the engine change and game play tweaks. At least it seems like the fan art contest was a good idea, we'll see how the game scores.
                            Last edited by Gemini; 11-06-2015, 11:15 AM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• DEMO PLEASE!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
                                DEMO PLEASE!!
                                Messages like this are pointless,It won't make the demo release sooner.
                                I miss the old times.

Comment

Working...
                                X