Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I just wanted to share a little tid-bit of a surprise with you all. I got in contact with one of the fan artist for helping with providing fan art and got his permission to use his art to create a cover art... So here's a little sneak peak of an idea...

Comment

• That reminds me I still need to create booklet and back cover for the demo. Good thing there's still plenty of time.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• I liked the new Camera angle Gemini for the tyrant fight.

Also are any of you getting errors on this site I keep seeing this at the top of the page -
        Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

what on earth is it ?

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	mqdefault.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	404774Click image for larger version

Name:	5.gif
Views:	1
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	404775
          This seems to be elza era 3 skin i wonder if it exists
          Last edited by GamerTak3r; 11-12-2015, 05:12 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
            Also are any of you getting errors on this site I keep seeing this at the top of the page -
            Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

what on earth is it ?
            Everyone is gonna die! (with the voice of the chief Irons)
            ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
              I liked the new Camera angle Gemini for the tyrant fight.

what on earth is it ?
              Yes. Deprecated means no longer supported, so perhaps it's a warning to upgrade the forum software to the latest version. But since all of the original founders of this site are long gone, doubt anyone has the capabilities to fix or update it, currently.

Comment

• After seeing the Sneak Peek video of the demo it left me a good taste. I must congratulate Gemini for his work. I cant wait to play it by myself
                ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Originally posted by VirusPunk View Post
                  Yes. Deprecated means no longer supported, so perhaps it's a warning to upgrade the forum software to the latest version. But since all of the original founders of this site are long gone, doubt anyone has the capabilities to fix or update it, currently.
                  Been trying to recover Dot50Cal's license, but it's a bit tricky because of tricky reasons. Probably just gonna grab a vb5 license and take it from there soon.

Comment

• forgive my ignorance, but what happened to Dot50cal? for what i have read and saw from him, he looked like a nice dedidicated dude for this community, would have been nice to meet him.

and who are the others founding members? and what happened to them? im new in this community but veteran playing resident evil since its release.

Comment

• past

forgive my ignorance, but what happened to Dot50cal? for what i have read and saw from him, he looked like a nice dedidicated dude for this community, would have been nice to meet him.

and who are the others founding members? and what happened to them? im new in this community but veteran playing resident evil since its release.

NOTE : SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST, i dont Know what HAPPENED. :S
                      Last edited by strikedio84; 11-13-2015, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by strikedio84 View Post
                        forgive my ignorance, but what happened to Dot50cal? for what i have read and saw from him, he looked like a nice dedidicated dude for this community, would have been nice to meet him.

Family and work happened (well, that's what is happening now, before that it was just World of Warcraft) ;D

Double Posting is a problem with the quick reply function. Not sure why it does that every now and then. Hopefully gonna fix that when I get around to installing VB5 (Yeah. That's happening!)

Comment

• Cant wait to play.

Are you planing to keep the original inventory sound or will change to retail like its shows on the last video?

Comment

• RE1 sounds = placeholders. They have no place around 1.5 or I would still have Elza and Leon sound like Jill and Chris.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                              RE1 sounds = placeholders. They have no place around 1.5 or I would still have Elza and Leon sound like Jill and Chris.
                              Your not gonna use Claire's hurt sounds for Elza are ya? Pretty easy to extract the sounds they used for Elza from videos, just a suggestion.

Comment

• I think they're better off just getting someone to record new grunts and screams. Sure they could extract the sounds from videos, but those could have audible artifacts, background music, and distortion in them. They could work, but would stand out next to retail Leon's or even RE1's screams.
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X