Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
    Another thing that sets IGAS apart from the others is the constructive criticism they handle - something that is practically unheard of in the modding forums. When doing so, they may need to go back and update/adjust accordingly, whereas your average modder/team will get the butthurt feels, typically canning their own project because what is asked of them is simply far beyond their skill-set. It's quite obvious that IGAS can handle enormous pressure, which again, is a far-cry when compared to others.

It's all too easy to be hateful and pessimistic when you are used to fecal-quality modifications that typically get canned (and for good reason)... but then, this isn't your typical modification.
    Indeed. This type of thing happened A LOT back during the golden age of emulation (1997-ish - 2001-ish), you'd get dozens of fan translation groups pop up, claiming they are going to translate this or that game, and after a few months of hate mail from people whining "when's it gonna be finished?!? you suck, hurry up!!!" the translators would get butthurt and announce they were canning the project due to the constant hate mail, and to "thank the whiners" for their abandoning their project. That happened so damn often it was ridiculous, some people have such thin skin.

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
      communities work by people helping each other, im sure you learned something from what someone else has typed somewhere. its not that people arent willing, people dont have time to learn and do everything. they have jobs and families, stuff that matters.
      That pretty much goes without saying.

...but yet, those same people will cry wolf when the vast majority will place claim on "who is the best", without even trying to further their education on the matter so that they may compete.

You also seem to be forgetting that this community and the modding forums are two totally separate entities. We both chose our own paths and owe each other absolutely nothing. The precious 1.5 build is to thank for all of that mess.

Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
      this is just a fucking game people are playing around with for free, you take this silly stupid shit to heart, like it matters.
      ...and that's the difference that sets certain fan projects apart from one another. What's the point of kicking up dust if you're just going to make a joke of yourself by presenting something lackluster? This reminds me of the few who said they can "do it better", but have yet to produce anything that garners any worthy attention.

Some care enough to produce a quality product, others don't. It's that simple. Problems only arise here when those who lack patience, effort and dedication start trolling quality projects for no good reason.
      I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Mark, not for fighting, but why seems like you're answering the opinions of people as if you were IGAS?

If you have nothing to do with them, why are you answering for them? let themselves do, I guess they should be able to.
        Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 01-02-2015, 08:14 AM.

Comment

• So wait what are you bitches fighting about again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
            Mark, not for fighting, but why seems like you're answering the opinions of people as if you were IGAS?

If you have nothing to do with them, why are you answering for them? let themselves do, I guess they should be able to.
            There is no "team" in IGAS.

I am IGAS.

All ur betaz are belong to me.
            I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
              So wait what are you bitches fighting about again?
              People suspecting others of being part of this and that. So entertaining

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                There is no "team" in IGAS.

I am IGAS.

All ur betaz are belong to me.
                Ok, so funny, you're a great comedian, but this not reply my question.

Comment

• Come on, you're just very curious as to how he obtained a build different than the MZD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                    Come on, you're just very curious as to how he obtained a build different than the MZD.
                    No Rick, it have nothing to do with what I'm talking about. Why I will care to know about how he obtain other IGAS build? anyone can guess.

Comment

• The problem with these kind of public discussions is that you'll never get anything interesting from it. If you really want to have some answers to your questions, why don't you keep a low profile and talk in private with the people you suspect are involved instead of doing it here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                        Indeed. This type of thing happened A LOT back during the golden age of emulation (1997-ish - 2001-ish), you'd get dozens of fan translation groups pop up, claiming they are going to translate this or that game, and after a few months of hate mail from people whining "when's it gonna be finished?!? you suck, hurry up!!!" the translators would get butthurt and announce they were canning the project due to the constant hate mail, and to "thank the whiners" for their abandoning their project. That happened so damn often it was ridiculous, some people have such thin skin.
                        And this is why you don't deserve 1.5 in the first place.
                        Someone's doing something good for a lot of people out of good will only to receive bad will in return. If it were 1 person, it'd be understandable. But receiving tons of insults, hate and people talking behind your backs everyday is over the line. Call it "butthurt" all you want, nobody is forced to put up with this kind of shit. They don't owe you anything, so they can do whatever they want with their project.
                        Last edited by Guest; 01-02-2015, 11:38 AM.

Comment

• if the project get's completed then great , if it doesn't, then oh well shit happens the world will continue to spin.
                          but never go into this 100% thinking the game will get 100% completed because anything could happen like I said before , life always finds a way of getting in the way lol , so just wait and see.
                          I Don't see the point in sending hate and threats over a video game fan project.

Comment

• Comment

• Hmm.. with all these new pages, I assumed something new had been shown - clearly I was wrong lol
                              I wonder how far IGAS has come since the first page on this thread?
                              "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                                Hmm.. with all these new pages, I assumed something new had been shown
                                Nope, but something old has been shown repeatedly.

Instead of prodding IGAS, the rest of us should continue the search for new leads and information. Perhaps a good place to start would be locating the email address of Kim's contact (whether deactivated or not). I've tried before, but we could still reach out to some of the low-key developers who worked on 1.5 to pull some more information. The last great discovery was Grant Bitman's Sony tape showing new footage of a later build.

Comment

Working...
                                X