Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I expect tons of activity on these forums once the playable demo sort of thing releases

Comment

• What I expect are tons of bug reports and more questions about "when do we get another demo?", with the latter barely touched except for the usual answer.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
        bug reports
        Any interesting ones still left unresolved at this point? :p

Comment

• Originally posted by Northman View Post
          Not necesary but allways new bugs may appear...
          ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Today marks ten years since I joined the community (and 201 years since Norway signed her constitution), and we've certainly come a long way. However, if I were to tell my 15-year-old self that it would take more than a decade to play a fully completed game, I probably would have ducked out a long time ago. I can't imagine how the 'old-timers' feel about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northman View Post
              Mostly subtle system code. I replaced a lot of Sony's code with my own implementations and sometimes with others coming from the PSX community of the 90s. There's also something else in regard to various types of collisions; needs more rounds of debugging.
              Last edited by Gemini; 05-17-2015, 10:38 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
              , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                Today marks ten years since I joined the community (and 201 years since Norway signed her constitution), and we've certainly come a long way. However, if I were to tell my 15-year-old self that it would take more than a decade to play a fully completed game, I probably would have ducked out a long time ago. I can't imagine how the 'old-timers' feel about it.
                The Playstation Museum fiasco will be 8 years old at the end of the year. It feels like it happened 2-3 years ago
                Last edited by Rick Hunter; 05-18-2015, 06:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                  The Playstation Museum fiasco will be 8 years old at the end of the year. It feels like it happened 2-3 years ago
                  Fiasco? what happened? i only saw the video but dont know the story behind it

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
                    Fiasco? what happened? i only saw the video but dont know the story behind it
                    Ahhhhh memories

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                      So, basically that Curator/GoroMacida was a child who teased everyone playing with people's hopes and tried to make money with this. Just fucking great.

Comment

• GoroMacida got me more closer to the music of Hot Chocolate.

Damn 1.5 you sexy thing.
                        Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• I hope there's a place in hell for anyone who ever tried to get rich themselves by selling Betas/Prototypes.
                          The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Luckily most of us have evolved from then

Comment

• In regards to music, I feel like every single one of Birkin's themes in retail was lifted from 1.5, so there goes the problem of figuring out which boss music to use for him. I always imagined The Second Malformation of "G" was originally the theme used when Birkin drops down on Leon near the smelting pit.
                              Last edited by Accell; 05-19-2015, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkside05 View Post
                                GoroMacida got me more closer to the music of Hot Chocolate.
                                Here are some atmospheric sounds))

Descarga Resident evil 1.5 Original es real https://anonfiles.com/file/f81b503ee2c5ae514ed32d50f7ea8fbbActualizado el 29/Enero/2013un dia me recomendaron el ...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X