Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens is that support characters cause what you see in one character's scenario. For example: in Leon's scenario it's not Elza who puts Birkin down for the first time.

Originally posted by Graco View Post
    Sorry, but do you mean an optional boss or a story-only extra in general? I wasn't quite sure what you meant.
    It's nothing more than an extra scenario. It's not like A-B in RE2, but you'll have time to figure it out.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
    , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
      What happens is that support characters cause what you see in one character's scenario. For example: in Leon's scenario it's not Elza who puts Birkin down for the first time.

It's nothing more than an extra scenario. It's not like A-B in RE2, but you'll have time to figure it out.
      ^^^ I like this idea!!!

Comment

• ''What if'' ''extra scenario'' mmmm...maybe something Claire related? she's the alter of Elza after all
        ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• A third retail style scenario would be AMAZING. A claire/leon 1.5.. leon replaces john. Claire replaces elza. Dual Control of both characters during certain points in the scenario. looking for chris in the 1.5 rpd.
          Replace John's dialog with Leon-ish Dialog, make it so you find him somewhere besides in a jail cell. Roy or Irons would tell her to meet up with leon, who is holed up on the roof trying to find others or a chopper.
          Last edited by Darkness; 05-28-2015, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• Finally got PSF plugin to work.
            So many fucking 1.5 tracks ive never heard. <3
            Lots of unused sound effects too.
            The only logical thing when you think about the rooms on the trial disc is that most of these are 1.5 tracks
            Last edited by Darkness; 05-28-2015, 10:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
              ''What if'' ''extra scenario'' mmmm...maybe something Claire related? she's the alter of Elza after all
              Prologue mission featuring Roy pls.

Comment

• I have a feeling this 3rd scenario they are talking about is something that was intended to be implemented into the completed 1.5. So don't expect any claire/leon scenarios or anything that drastically different for that matter.

Comment

• Dudes, anyone can upload those tracks on Youtube? or convert them to mp3?

Comment

• Gemini, Are you and IGAS still planning AI upgrades and player/zombie model upgrades to the less jointed/jagged retail type of character model? A couple years ago Dbirkin said he really wanted to do that
                    Last edited by Darkness; 05-30-2015, 12:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
                      Dudes, anyone can upload those tracks on Youtube? or convert them to mp3?
                      You are welcome.

Converted them to .WAV they work perfectly
                      Anyone can feel free to download them now you dont need to fuck with plugins like I did. Now you can listen to all those unreleased gems.
                      Last edited by Darkness; 05-29-2015, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• I am thrilled to celebrate the tenth anniversary of one of the greatest discoveries in the history of this community:

Thank you, Sardeljka, wherever you are...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                          What happens is that support characters cause what you see in one character's scenario. For example: in Leon's scenario it's not Elza who puts Birkin down for the first time.

Except he's holding the lead pipe which he stapped off in Elza's scenario.

Comment

• Thank you very much Darkness downloading right now!

Edit: I heard all the tracks and they are from the Beta 2 not from trial. Did you upload the wrong file? I didn't hear any 1.5 tracks
                            Last edited by Unmasked; 05-30-2015, 08:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                              Gemini, Are you and IGAS still planning AI upgrades and player/zombie model upgrades to the less jointed/jagged retail type of character model? A couple years ago Dbirkin said he really wanted to do that
                              I haven't done any code to manage one-skin meshes, but if they were added, they'd only apply to some models. Zombies wouldn't be included because they can be dismembered almost entirely and with one-skin it would leave holes.

Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
                              Except he's holding the lead pipe which he stapped off in Elza's scenario.
                              Elza isn't the only person exploring the factory way ahead of time. In Leon's scenario the first fight still takes place, just not with her.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                              , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• I can't wait to play this one day, it will be like going back into the 90's
                                I do miss those ps1/sega saturn years.

Comment

Working...
                                X