Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, they suck at communication and managed it poorly, but we all know that. You're beating dead horses. Just be patient.

Comment

• I feel like I am stating the obvious here, but there are better ways of acquiring information than to be poking and prodding people, on a public forum for all to see, no less. If you want answers, you could correspond with people through the proper channels. That's what private messaging is for, after all. Go send B.Zork a private message on Facebook or something. If he replies, then good, if he doesn't, then it is best to leave it at that.

Pic relevant, I think this is how most people would end up handling private information/data/assets, if they were entrusted with any.

Click image for larger version

Name:	d561e19ba6276940b25cb3bb6417aaa0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.7 KB
ID:	403852

Regardless of the veracity of the info (whether it's true, BS, or somewhere in between), people like to pass it along, even if they're told not to. People like playing pass-the-message and discussing it with so-called confidantes, who ironically have confidantes of their own who they tell it to. It is also probably the reason why a lot of benefactors, such as private collectors, are reluctant to reach out to the community. Unfortunately, that's just how most people will operate, unless their actions are tied down to very real and grave consequences, such as NDAs with legal punishments, or the risk of monetary or financial loss (which is the case with private collectors and the leakage of their "investments"). Sad, but true.
      Seibu teh geimu?
      ---

Comment

• I think its useless to send them a Facebook PM. Because im sure they recive lots of spam messages from kids asking the same all over again ''When this will be realesed?'' i decided to write here because i know they look at this thread sometimes.
        ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• I'm sure it was not the intention but that pic looks quite sexist

If they wanted this to be a private thing from the beginning, because they don't seek fame/attention, they don't owe us anything, they work on it only because they want and nothing else, and everything else, then they could have kept everything indoors from the start, wich means: no talk, no post, not show, no facebook followers, no hype, and no promises of any kind until the time it's almost ready for a release has come, especially when you don't want to deal with the wide range of the community reactions for so long.

"Public feedback" sounds like an excuse, nobody makes a game based on fanbase feedback because you simply can't please everyone, because he wants this, she wants that, and I want these, and you don't want your game to be a weird mix of ideas from a bunch of random people so at the end you either do what you want because it's your project and nobody else's or just keep your voice range limited to the small circle of elite pretenders from the RE scene.

If it's canned, they won't say it, they will either claim it's still alive or say nothing.
          Last edited by Lanzagranadas; 01-03-2015, 01:23 PM.
          The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• ... or say it's canned "because of the community". Duh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
              I'm sure it was not the intention but that pic looks quite sexist

If they wanted this to be a private thing from the beginning, because they don't seek fame/attention, they don't owe us anything, they work on it only because they want and nothing else, and everything else, then they could have kept everything indoors from the start, wich means: no talk, no post, not show, no facebook followers, no hype, and no promises of any kind until the time it's almost ready for a release has come, especially when you don't want to deal with the wide range of the community reactions for so long.

"Public feedback" sounds like an excuse, nobody makes a game based on fanbase feedback because you simply can't please everyone, because he wants this, she wants that, and I want these, and you don't want your game to be a weird mix of ideas from a bunch of random people so at the end you either do what you want because it's your project and nobody else's or just keep your voice range limited to the small circle of elite pretenders from the RE scene.

If it's canned, they won't say it, they will either claim it's still alive or say nothing.
              Dont forget that they broke their privacy with the Colvin incident at first. But after that, if they made a Facebook and promised a demo and all is because they decided to not be private anymore after that, so im agree with your comment.

Comment

• Wouldnt be too far off with the way some of you guys act. Christ. They didn't have show us updates but they did. to be honest they're more geared for people who are interested in the mechanics of what they're doing, they're not fully focused towards the resident evil community. They aren't doing this for us. They can only update on so much before they give away crucial stuff planned for the final release. i'm pretty sure B.zork has come in recently and said it was still going but no one cared cause it wasn't bundled with a picture or update.

At this point it doesn't matter if B.Zork comes in right now and says the project is still going or not cause there's gonna just be some chucklefuck who says "He's only doing it for attention guyz !!!". Because they totally want our attention, they want all the whining, the bitching, the begging, the snitching to capcom and the TOTAL INVASION OF THEIR FUCKING PRIVACY!

But yeah, let them waste all their time with stupid extras people demand while maintaining a as close to pure version of the game as possible. let them flood their page and devote their time to development pics and and soundtrack previews and concept art and videos instead of working on the damn game. thats what that remothered asshat did too with his website and hype and where did that get him? nowhere!
                Last edited by OfficerRedfield; 01-03-2015, 04:11 PM.

Comment

• Honestly, if your getting so stressed out over a group of individuals not posting updates for what is essentially the creation of a game, you need to get involved in other things because it is really a good major example of that tired old saying "first world problems". I'm a silent hill fan but I'm not badgering konami for more information regarding the new one. It'll come when it comes, being an impatient cur will not speed things up.

Comment

• I got involved in other things since i was waiting patiently and i can get involved in 21684864964 things more because i can keep still waiting since 2020. My worries comes with if they dont update because they got bored of the project and they focused on that Battle Hazard or simply they got stuck at some point of the project but they still got interest. Why is so important that? i dont want to wait in vain for something that maybe never will come.

I dont want things speed up, only know if things are still keep going. That's not so hard to understand. I miss when D.Birkin keept us updated and told us how the project went with technical dificulties and bugs being fixed.
                    Last edited by Unmasked; 01-03-2015, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
                      I got involved in other things since i was waiting patiently and i can get involved in 21684864964 things more because i can keep still waiting since 2020. My worries comes with if they dont update because they got bored of the project and they focused on that Battle Hazard or simply they got stuck at some point of the project but they still got interest. Why is so important that? i dont want to wait in vain for something that maybe never will come.

I dont want things speed up, only know if things are still keep going. That's not so hard to understand.
                      Yeah, maybe just a monthly, or by-monthly, single-sentence update saying that the project is still going.

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post

Pic relevant, I think this is how most people would end up handling private information/data/assets, if they were entrusted with any.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9890[/ATTACH]
                        So only men can keep secrets? I'm offended.

...kidding.
                        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Haha. Sorry, the original image was called 'secret keeping: men vs. women'. I'm too lazy to edit the image.

As for how the project became public, I believe that was touched on by Darkmoon a while back:
                          Then we got the image leaks that started it all. Basically, someone asked someone else for feedback, and the person who was asked (who is not a member of IGAS) leaked the images by accident, or something. I’m not very clear on that one. It made the project public way before it was meant to be, and has made stuff very stressful.
                          Colvin leak:

The team had been repopulated by people who were A) more onboard with a full restoration and B) had actually useful skills and knowledge. Unfortunately, one of those people was in touch with Colvin, and shared him some pictures. Colvin instantly ran across the internet, screaming that he had 1.5 info, and we all need to look at him. Of course, he screamed it to several IGAS members...

But the info he gave in exchange was considered useful to the project. Colvin, if nothing else, is useful at getting things. So all was forgiven. And then, to finally get all the info Colvin had, the IGAS member sent him the Magic Door build.

The idea was that they wouldn’t need Colvin anymore, and that Colvin wouldn’t dare go public because IGAS could obliterate him. He had far more to lose than they did. Unfortunately, the person who was dealing with Colvin hadn’t been around in the good old days, and was genuinely surprised when Colvin announced he had some debts and was going to sell 1.5 to cover those debts.
                          Seibu teh geimu?
                          ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
                            i dont want to wait in vain for something that maybe never will come.
                            Hahaha
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                              Hahaha
                              You can laugh all you want dude but i doubt we will get even a demo or important news about this project on the rest of 2015 or 2016. In another hand we have a build at least
                              Last edited by Unmasked; 01-06-2015, 07:16 AM.

Comment

• I haven't been in the loop for a few months, anything new regarding IGAS and the project other than people bitching about it?

Comment

Working...
                                X