Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least it's something, instead of staying silent and leaving us to speculate the projects cancellation.

Comment

• I'll be forever ashamed of the thread's original title. Why.
      Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• its funny, how when Bzork post something everyone are expecting him to say something about the project, come on guys the best thing to do its wait, its been 3 years since this project started, i already accepted this game wil be released in two or more years. if it comes earlier its welcome.

dont you agree?

BTW Bzork how are the booklet and case going? will you make a us version or europe too? i think that kind of update are good too. in that way you will not spoil the game.

regards.
        Last edited by strikedio84; 01-20-2015, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• Im sad of how blind people is. Instead of givin us valuable info about the project, they still post teasing messages and joking with people and some of you still licking their asses. Ok, lets wait another 10 years for a picture. Taking Kamiya's example is not a good idea, because he makes great games but as person is a total douche BZork.

Now you can all jump on my throat or say ''they dont owe you anything bla bla bla'' but im sick of that actitude. Also im tired of looking like a crybaby but as i said before, i need to recover my hopes on this project and i dont have solid info to keep beliving in it.

Im not asking about realese date, only on what are you working currently related to this project
          Last edited by Unmasked; 01-21-2015, 12:37 AM.
          ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• its been said before its not cancelled, its just on limbo and who knows when its gonna be out, if you cant wait anymore go and play the vanilla build, dont pest anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by strikedio84 View Post
              its been said before its not cancelled, its just on limbo and who knows when its gonna be out, if you cant wait anymore go and play the vanilla build, dont pest anymore.
              I can wait. As i said before, im not asking about realese date. If they dont abandoned the project its ok for me. This is not pesting, its just asking for reliable information. I refuse to belive that you guys dont have any curiosity to know how is this project going. Some solid information like D.Birkin gave several months ago to know how they progress.
              ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• True. Nothing wrong with an update as simple as "The project's live and well" or "It's moving along nicely". I think we mostly fear a cancellation and no release of sources. I think they stopped giving updates since people will map it out as being worked on or complete like a giant check list. Then assumptions will be made in regards to its release. The only way to think of it is it's either more or less than what you're assuming. More likely less.
                Last edited by Ultimacloud123; 01-21-2015, 07:19 AM.

Comment

• I think, considering how much progress they have achieved in spite of the videos and photos, it's silly to consider that they will throw the project.
                  This is stupid.
                  Wake up people!
                  Everything will be fine.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AleX_Red_07 View Post
                    I think, considering how much progress they have achieved in spite of the videos and photos, it's silly to consider that they will throw the project.
                    This is stupid.
                    Wake up people!
                    Everything will be fine.
                    You can't say that with 100% certainty , anything could happen , personal reasons , falling out with team mates , family issues , Partner troubles , crashed computer or hard drives , losing interest , Capcom out of the blue all of a sudden decide to slap a C&D on it , pissed off with rude fans constantly sending threats or saying your taking too long , death , So many things could happen lol but it's obviously a good idea to remain positive and show support to the team since they are doing this for free and don't really have to do it if they didn't want to.

Comment

• Originally posted by AleX_Red_07 View Post
                      Everything will be fine.
                      You seem to forget all the drama and various issues the project has already faced.

Comment

• No guys, I know that for the problems they may have.
                        I remember.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Well since they aren't confirming cancellation or technical difficulties then things might be fine. They may as well be taking a small vacation.

Comment

• On top of that: Technical barriers. Do we even know they're actually capable of finishing the game?

That's how the fan-made gaming development works: eveverything might work fine today but then tomorrow there's problem you just cannot solve, no matter how you try or how smart you are, you simply don't have every single Capcom dev tools to finish their unfinished game, then you're stuck, maybe you find a solution in a few weeks, maybe it takes months, maybe it never comes.

Someone mentioned not long ago there was no known way to create masks for backgrounds on a PSX game, only on PC, well there's a concrete example and, like that, there might be a lot of issues that simply cannot be solved yet.
                            The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                              Well since they aren't confirming cancellation or technical difficulties then things might be fine. They may as well be taking a small vacation.
                              Hahaha. i hope the small vacation are not like Kentaro Miura`s Berserk manga because if its like that we are doomed hahahahah.

that aside, we are all waiting for the update but lets be realistic, its not gonna happen this year, at least maybe 2 more years, to be honest when i found out about the project i paid for a new lens for my psx and even bought blacks cd to burn it, and that was 3 years ago.

im too frustrated about not being released but what else can we do?.
                              Last edited by strikedio84; 01-21-2015, 12:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sly View Post
                                It's a reference to a joke usually used by Kamiya when he's asked news about upcoming games on Twitter, he answers "next week in game magazine" everytime, that's all.
                                twitter of kamiya is great. is person to admire for his accomplishments and hard works.

Originally posted by Aleff View Post
                                I'll be forever ashamed of the thread's original title. Why.
                                is a living title i think

Originally posted by strikedio84 View Post
                                BTW Bzork how are the booklet and case going? will you make a us version or europe too? i think that kind of update are good too. in that way you will not spoil the game.
                                inlay design will be made for either universal standard or with unique design for eu and us. maybe we do multiple designs if we not decide. user handbook will be covering basic and in same languages as game. one size fit all. no spoiler in manual or case text. if we do full hintbook is something no one decide yet.

Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
                                Im sad of how blind people is. Instead of givin us valuable info about the project, they still post teasing messages and joking with people and some of you still licking their asses. Ok, lets wait another 10 years for a picture. Taking Kamiya's example is not a good idea, because he makes great games but as person is a total douche BZork.

Now you can all jump on my throat or say ''they dont owe you anything bla bla bla'' but im sick of that actitude. Also im tired of looking like a crybaby but as i said before, i need to recover my hopes on this project and i dont have solid info to keep beliving in it.

Im not asking about realese date, only on what are you working currently related to this project
                                update is not all about picture. do you often read svn to do and changelog on project you follow?

Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
                                On top of that: Technical barriers. Do we even know they're actually capable of finishing the game?

That's how the fan-made gaming development works: eveverything might work fine today but then tomorrow there's problem you just cannot solve, no matter how you try or how smart you are, you simply don't have every single Capcom dev tools to finish their unfinished game, then you're stuck, maybe you find a solution in a few weeks, maybe it takes months, maybe it never comes.

Someone mentioned not long ago there was no known way to create masks for backgrounds on a PSX game, only on PC, well there's a concrete example and, like that, there might be a lot of issues that simply cannot be solved yet.
                                example obstacle was easy to work tools for on ps1. easy for birkin i say. biggest technical barrier has been the memory space and optimization for new function and data on ps1. like functionality for item box, save, new enemy system for missing enemy data and such type. there is also the technical milestone that we reach last year. very good for work flow.

in realistic term of money, that if we have 10 000 auros a month of funding, we maybe able to put aside life and do full time development and not just sparetime.

Comment

Working...
                                X