Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99% in C, critical code C+inline assembly, system code in pure assembly.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
    , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• I read that coment in one of Gemini's videos and my faith was restored a bit:

''A release date kinda exists, but it's been kept secret for a very good reason. Following updates should clear things up a bit. And yes, the SPAS-12 works fine now, just like the majority of weapons ported. Remember when semi-automatic guns were broken? That's no more.''

Good to know
      ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• So hearing that makes me hope it's nearing completion. It sounds like they are getting close. Man I got my finger super crossed!

This project seems to be going incredibly smoothly. Hopefully there's not a lot more of bug fixing to go to get the problems sorted out.
        Last edited by Zombie_X; 04-25-2015, 05:02 PM.
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Just in case, lemme clarify what I meant with the latest updates: that mysterious release date is not about what you may think; it's just something else altogether. Let's just say it's 1.5 and it's not at the same time. I'm sure some will be glad to play it, while others will definitively complain about its nature. Welp...
          Last edited by Gemini; 04-25-2015, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• I'm guessing a stable trial/demo? Eh if its something playable of 1.5 I'll enjoy it

Comment

• If it's not the final release, then it's probably the trial they teased some time back. Be vigilant THIA, the time is close at hand!
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• It's 1.5 and it's a playable version with weapons and shizzle, but content does not include a single piece of the RPD or any other game location. Let's say it's a foundation build that you're getting, with a precise idea of what contents to expect in the future.
                Last edited by Gemini; 04-25-2015, 08:43 PM.

Comment

• I think on a Battle Coliseum playable but we can see some new added features, right? in gameplay terms
                  Last edited by Unmasked; 04-25-2015, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• Might not be Battle Colosseum either! Could be some test rooms with enemies inside tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                      Might not be Battle Colosseum either! Could be some test rooms with enemies inside tbh.
                      Something to test new features of course. Battle Colosseum or not

Comment

• All I can say is that it won't be a test/"BETA" build or the usual bland filler. Neither would make any sense and that kind of release is generally useless as it comes. Demo it will be, for great justice or whatever.
                        Last edited by Gemini; 04-26-2015, 08:47 AM.

Comment

• Gemini, is their trial edition still going to happen though? I do hope it does.

I don't know if Team IGAS is still taking suggestions, but I suggest we change the memory card to a floppy disc. It would make more sense to have that rather than PSX memory cards.
                          Last edited by Zombie_X; 04-26-2015, 05:42 PM.
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                            All I can say is that it won't be a test/"BETA" build or the usual bland filler. Neither would make any sense and that kind of release is generally useless as it comes. Demo it will be, for great justice or whatever.
                            Can we expect something like what the old Half-Life: Uplink was? A short, separate stand-alone story that is not part of the game proper, but is instead used to demo the technology?

Comment

• Autonomous story?
                              Yeah that would be cool.
                              Although it will be cooler if any or whether the story will be right in the game as a bonus after the passage.
                              New locations and other characters for example.
                              In my opinion in this biohazard always lacked.
                              sigpic

Comment

• I'm thankful for whatever would be given. This year has been a much better one for 1.5 than last, so for that I'm most appreciative. Looking forward to it, and hopefully it will be sooner rather than later.
                                sigpic
                                "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Working...
                                X